CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Yeah they are already cutting out the stock footage sequence for a quicker 'single stroke' henshin XD not wasting time there...

Because they want to get to the story instead of worrying about the effects... unlike another show we've already bashed enough that pretty much was ONLY effects

sev seventeen, let it go. Drop this. it starts with the letter G..now sshhh

Alright, but let me just say I don't think that, that show that people bashed for whatever reason, didn't use anymore or less effects then previous shows. I'm sorry if I cause trouble it's just frustrating sometimes. :disappoin

Back to Shinkenger, what the heck was the stuff on the stick that green was eating, because seriously I don't think I'd try any of it. :laugh:

Some kind of Beast mode
Alright, but let me just say I don't think that, that show that people bashed for whatever reason, didn't use anymore or less effects then previous shows. I'm sorry if I cause trouble it's just frustrating sometimes. :disappoin

Back to Shinkenger, what the heck was the stuff on the stick that green was eating, because seriously I don't think I'd try any of it. :laugh:

It's cool sev it's cool, but it won't end for awhile, so just leave it alone.

Oh I was going to mention that, It looked like some F'd up Shishkabob...yeah
i don't care if i spelt it wrong. :p

Was that a potato in the middle?

The Otaku King
I'm liking how the show is worrying less about high tech effects and using more action, more camera work, and better overall story lines. :thumbs:

Some kind of Beast mode
I'm liking how the show is worrying less about high tech effects and using more action, more camera work, and better overall story lines. :thumbs:

And when they do go flashy it's Amazing. See sword finisher in Act 2 and Mecha combo. :buttrock: