Kamen Rider Ghost - Episode 32: Reminiscence! Secret of the Heart

Shining~
8_zpsdxz4seao.jpg

Gyro: "HENSHIN!!"
Necrom & Deep : "YESSSSSSS"

- As expected, she ends up marrying that delinquent.

- Hmm, so back then, before they become Parka Ghost, they can be summoned without destroying the item. I guess turning them into Parka Ghost means the next time they are summoned, the item is destroyed, but in exchange, the Parka Ghost can be turned into an Eyecon.

- So they're getting younger and younger until they regressed into nothing.....where have I heard this plot before?

- "infinite potential", sounds like they're building up for the final form

- ......did no one noticed Tutankhamun flying right in front of them? :sweat:

- You're about to get hit. What you should do? Akari's answer: "STAY IN PLACE"

- So those plasma are.....solid? :sweat:
Or was that due to being hit by Shiranui?

- This fight really shows the power difference between Necrom and Deep Specter. Deep easily survive an Ultima's attack, Necrom reverted. Poor Necrom really needs a new device for an upgrade.

- Gekikou Specter's debut, and it looks incredibly underwhelming. They didn't even bother finishing the chant :sweat:

- Tutankhamun having time-related power is something I don't think anyone expected. Also, Takeru using GanGun Hand makes me wonder if all this time he could summon it, he just didn't often do so maybe because he like GanGun Saber more due to being his first weapon. It also means Specter might be able to summon GanGun Saber, he just didn't do so because GanGun Hand is more compatible with Cobra Mobile.

- Wonder whose voice is that. Some people think it's Takeru's deceased mother. But why "thank you"?

Last edited: