R

raden238

All I want is a secondary Rider that only uses military vehicles. Tanks, jeeps, helicopters, launchers, you name it.

Just imagine a Rider with a black undersuit, camouflage armor and rocket launchers on his shoulders.
*sigh* A guy can dream :anime:

I like the idea of Drive's form changes being based off of various vehicles and not just cars. Drive will have battle armor similar to the such vehicles. A Jet form for to initiate flight and high speed capabilities. A Tank form would be like the heavy duty form change like Fourze Magnet States or Gaim Suika Arms, shoots big rockets and missiles. That sounds cool and of course the final form should be a Motorcycle form. Why?? because hes a Kamen Rider. We need to see some bike action, even if its only in 3 episodes like in most Heisei Rider series.

I wonder what the secondary rider will be? I guess a jet plane or a boat.

Why do you guys pick NOW to care about the bikes?

At least every Rider has HAD a bike. But if a Rider based on vehicles does not have a bike, then there is a huge problem.

Unless it's his final form. That would be an awesome way to incorporate a bike.

I wonder what the secondary rider will be? I guess a jet plane or a boat.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is gonna be rescue-themed.
While I personally want a millitary-themed Rider, I think Bandai really loves the rescue-theme, as we have seen time and time again in other shows.

So yeah, its probably gonna be sth like a firetruck, a police car, a crane etc.

Ooh, what if the secondary Rider was human-powered machines?

He'd have a bicycle instead of a motorbike, and ooh a canoe, and skateboard, and quadracycle instead of a car!

If Bandai could sell expensive Rider-themed skateboards, they would totally do it.

Ooh, what if the secondary Rider was human-powered machines?

He'd have a bicycle instead of a motorbike, and ooh a canoe, and skateboard, and quadracycle instead of a car!

Lame.:redface2:

If Bandai could sell expensive Rider-themed skateboards, they would totally do it.

Yeah but i heard they didn't skateboard in the outside ares of japan just indoors i guess of course they would use a skateboard theme in kamen rider.

Last edited:
Lurker
And Rider Kicks.

wWWWWW-what? What is that? I... you just blew my mind... OMG, a sudden rush of memories of something long forgotten...
I thought they were forever lost... but maybe... if we pray to god TOEI long enough, He will remember them too? Do you think he will?

wWWWWW-what? What is that? I... you just blew my mind... OMG, a sudden rush of memories of something long forgotten...
I thought they were forever lost... but maybe... if we pray to god TOEI long enough, He will remember them too? Do you think he will?

It's disappearing because people don't believe in it anymore. Kinda like Santa. And the Tooth Fairy.

Seriously, and in fairness, OOO and Fourze had a proliferation of Rider Kicks. It was just Wizard and Gaim that turned it into a figment of the imagination.

Seriously, and in fairness, OOO and Fourze had a proliferation of Rider Kicks. It was just Wizard and Gaim that turned it into a figment of the imagination.
Apparently I'm the only one that remembers constant iterations of "Kick Strike!...FABULOUS!!!" :redface2:

Then again, I'm from the school of "it's just a brand name". If a show is cool then a show is cool. I'm not going to sit there with a little clipboard list saying bike, kick, compound eyes etc demanding that Drive ticks all the boxes.