Do you really think Toei is gonna have 5 overweight heroes, fighting almost nude almost all the time? That said, it could be hilarious (especially if the girls are overweight too, and fighting in a sumo outfit)

Nah, I know Toei and Bandai would probably drop a lot of the key sumo traditions to make the motif more marketable.

Kamen Rider Klock
Maybe video games? I know they did it with Megaranger, but video games and computers have changed a lot since the Nineties.

I would love another military/organization Sentai again. It was rumored that the ToQgers were train themed and a rescue team, similar to GoGo V, and their civilain-wear were like conductor uniforms. I gotta pretty excited about that, then I was a bit saddened that the ToQgers were immature amnesiac young adults..but whatevs it's an entertaining show.

Aside form military/organization, I would LOVE for Toei to do birds/avian themed again. I'm actually surprised Toei hasn't dont birds again considering how popular Jetman was and a real classic, considering we've had 3 Dino themes, 3 car themes lol.

And also insects, it would work so well! I was told that Sentai has never done insects because of Kamen Rider, but aside from the usual insect inspired helmet designs(eyes, mouth or antennae), Kamen Rider hasn't explicitly done the insect theme for awhile and Kamen Rider has even used Sentai themes; Wizard with magic/wizardry from Magiranger, and cars(Turboranger,Carranger, Go-Onger) with Drive now lol.

Last edited:
I would love another military/organization Sentai again. It was rumored that the ToQgers were train themed and a rescue team, similar to GoGo V, and their civilain-wear were like conductor uniforms. I gotta pretty excited about that, then I was a bit saddened that the ToQgers were immature amnesiac young adults..but whatevs it's an entertaining show.

Aside form military/organization, I would LOVE for Toei to do birds/avian themed again. I'm actually surprised Toei hasn't dont birds again considering how popular Jetman was and a real classic, considering we've had 3 Dino themes, 3 car themes lol.

And also insects, it would work so well! I was told that Sentai has never done insects because of Kamen Rider, but aside from the usual insect inspired helmet designs(eyes, mouth or antennae), Kamen Rider hasn't explicitly done the insect theme for awhile and Kamen Rider has even used Sentai themes; Wizard with magic/wizardry from Magiranger, and cars(Turboranger,Carranger, Go-Onger) with Drive now lol.

Technically, Go-Busters was both a military-like organization and it had two insect rangers; given how Toei almost disowns Go-Busters, I doubt those themes are gonna come back soon.

Lurker
Dragon
Steampunk
Medievil
Marine/Underwater
Cyberspace (think TRON, .hack series, Mega Man Battle Network, etc.)

That's all I can think of right now.

Maybe video games? I know they did it with Megaranger, but video games and computers have changed a lot since the Nineties.
Megaranger isn't video game themed. An arcade game features in the first episode (and pops up again from time to time in later episodes) but the series theme is consumer electronics. Plus space themed mecha. And the show is really more about being in high school...

Having said that, I'm not really sure how you would do a video game theme? Do you just copy the whole alternate dimension thing from Go-Busters but pretend it's cyberspace (woah...90s flashbacks whenever I hear that word)? Or will the team be made up of a warrior, a mage, a summoner, a bard and a thief with a paladin sixth ranger?

[HIDE]
tumblr_m541yt80Q51qe5ain.gif
[/HIDE]