2014 Sentai: Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger - News/Rumor Thread

Professional Chef and Entertainer
on another note

[HIDE]
1016149_206617256199598_1117391444_n.jpg
[/HIDE]

the romanization of the team members are here. ToQ 1GOU, 2GOU and etc. also another romanization is 1GOU's real name in romanization is now "Right", a pretty clever touch imo.

Last edited:
Would like to change his avatar
Disappointing looking villains, once again. I guess it's Yasushi Nirasawa doing the villain designs, because his stuff always looks the same -- the two-toned face thing, the two-headed monster with the giant ring around it.

They look a bit 80s to me.

Bah! They're totally the descendants of Baranoia.

Riiiight... :sly: Just talk about the new info or move along, HM. I'm not gonna waste my time on this. I stand by what I said and will till proven wrong. So let's just wait and see how things go once the show is said and done.
BOOM!
[HIDE]PL2g9Sl.jpg
Proven wrong. Kobyashi is best writer.[/HIDE]

Professionally Insane
BOOM!
[HIDE]PL2g9Sl.jpg
Proven wrong. Kobyashi is best writer.[/HIDE]

J was an interesting character yes... I'll give you that. But not enough to say Kobayashi is the best writer, and J isn't enough to make me finish Go-Busters. So nice try, now move along, move along. :loltongue:

Professionally Insane
I have a whole hard drive of gifs that will make you change your mind. Willingly or by force.

Haha. If you want to waste your time and do that, go right ahead. Not gonna make me change my mind, pal. But if you feel the need to do so instead of just discussing what has been posted... I'm sure a mod will be in here eventually to tell you to stop cause your spamming the thread.

Now move along or talk about the actual stuff that's been released.

D

Dr Kain

General Schwartz??

images-40.jpg

:lol

In all seriousness, the designs are cool, especially Noa. I just wished one of them was an actual actor though.

Professionally Insane
General Schwartz??

images-40.jpg

:lol

In all seriousness, the designs are cool, especially Noa. I just wished one of them was an actual actor though.

That would of been nice. Guess it's just less expensive for them to have the suits only though. Oh well, maybe down the road we will get a human villain as a General or something. Could happen.