Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Why would that be wrong?

I admit the suit doesn't look cute or "girly" like that of previous female Riders, but they could've just gone for a neutral design so that boys will still be OK to buy it (like Mage.) Also, it makes sense a female Rider would be one of the seed/nut-based Riders, which are reportedly less powerful than the fruit ones

min snopp är gul
Gritton is a chick? :sly: Or is she a human form of an Inbess? I thought we were getting away from that season. Any news on this? I got it from the KRwiki.

Griton.jpg

To clarify, this chick is not Girton. She's some mysterious girl that looks like Mai. According to Figure-Oh, she appears AFTER Gaim transforms for the first time. She's the "key" to the whole story.
Kota practices transforming at home, shows his sister and tries to come up with cool poses.
Dance members in teams are called Beat Riders, I'm hoping for some mook Riders with Beet Arms just for the sake of the pun.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
To clarify, this chick is not Girton. She's some mysterious girl that looks like Mai. According to Figure-Oh, she appears AFTER Gaim transforms for the first time. She's the "key" to the whole story.
Kota practices transforming at home, shows his sister and tries to come up with cool poses.
Dance members in teams are called Beat Riders, I'm hoping for some mook Riders with Beet Arms just for the sake of the pun.

but is there anything that confirmed to the identity of griton as of now? i swear some people in this fandom are like sheep sometimes.

Aronbafon
All we know about Griton as far as I remember is Griton will be weaker than the main Riders because his Lock Seed is not a fruit and the fruits were meant to be stronger iirc.

min snopp är gul
Billboard ad for Gaim.
[hide]
What fruits do you like?
wiBwKN9.jpg

Me, orange? (Ore, Orenji?)
TEs1iVM.jpg
[/hide]

Status
Not open for further replies.