I think a real issue with All Dragon is that, while they can't use it in the show due to the cost of CGI, the combining parts was literally THE gimmick of the WAP! Dragon Style figures, so to just up and forget it after one use would be, well, stupid from a marketing standpoint.

At least this way it's there every episode reminding kids how cool it is to have all four figures so you can combine them.

But maybe I've just become cynical with how everything's become centered around toys.

Hm... That wouldn't even be new. Even Kuuga added an Ultimate form shot to its opening a long time before its actual debut due to the toy release.

What are the chances of having another final form within the series.
I recall there was a Final left hand ring.
Didn't Ultimate Kuuga come in the final 2 episodes or something...

What are the chances of having another final form within the series.
I recall there was a Final left hand ring.
Didn't Ultimate Kuuga come in the final 2 episodes or something...

Ultimate Kuuga had a small appearance in the 30s, alongside a shot in the opening added with it, and the toy was released around the same time too. It only got a real debut and battle in the second to last episode though, but it wasn't coming out of nowhere as a surprise to viewers who followed news.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
The only 'actual' surprise in Kuuga was Amazing Mighty. There was absolutely zero foreshadowing regarding that and was a crazy surprise. But Ultimate was foreshadowed for a long time.

min snopp är gul
^Wrong thread, and fake.

http://henshinjustice.net/2013/06/21/dekared-transforms-into-kamen-rider-mage/ Some movie info.
Ryuji Sainei (DekaRed) is in the movie.

9m1Zr0j.jpg
White Wizard also has some sort of staff thing.

Nice post!!
Is that why DoGaBaki was only ever used once?

It's possible. It's also possible that Inoue just didn't want to write stories that would support it, or that the suit was heavy/awkward like the Kiva suit. With Kiva, there's a lot of culprits who could've been the reason why the show had a lot of one-off power-ups. I know people tend to blame CGI costs, but honestly, they can do stuff like that differently if they want to use a form on a regular basis.

If aesthetics were what warranted a forms use, I doubt we'd have seen as much of Magnet States as we did.

You've got to remember that aesthetics are subjective. I seriously doubt the people making Fourze shared the fans' tastes, as the main complaint about Fourze from the start was how weird-looking all of his forms were. Fourze's creators clearly liked Magnet States and wanted to show it off during the run of the series where it'd make sense to do so.

True. If they really didn't like the form that much I doubt they would've changed the opening to fit it.

Given that the opening always gets changed to promote the latest movies, I'm pretty sure the opening was just changed to promote All Dragon's toy release. That call was probably made by Toei/Bandai, not the show's producers. All Dragon was a really big deal in the toy line, as far as I can tell, which makes his one-shot appearance in the TV show quite stranger. I really can't get it to make sense unless the show's producers didn't want to fool with it for production reasons.

I still say Birth had it the worst, at least if we're just judging Neo-Heisei second Riders. It doesn't help that he's the only one who never got a proper upgrade.

So we're getting all three Phantom Generals, Phoenix, Medusa, and Sora, together in the movie. That should make for an awesome fight scene. I can see Haruto either going straight with Infinity or using the Drago Timer to fight them off. Maybe we'll get All Dragon again during that fight? Phoenix is there after all. Hopefully Beast can get in on the action too, especially since there hasn't been much information regarding his role in the movie.

With all the rest of the main Phantoms in the movie, I wonder if Wiseman will also make an appearance?

With Phoenix back we should have some interesting scenes with Haruto considering Haruto's history with the Phoenix in his world. I'm also curious to see how Phoenix deals with Infinity, if it comes to that.

I feel sorry for AU Medusa, since she has to deal with both Phoenix and Sora at the same time.

Last edited: