The new Tendou Souji
w96Sn.jpg

Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode 37
"The Black and White Bride"

Writer: Yasuko Kobayashi

Yoko gets invited to the wedding of her elementary school teacher Mr. Hasegawa,

Preview: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/go-bus/contents/Next/cur/

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Did anyone notice that the real bride is someone called Yuko? So creative ...

^ The audience comprising the 3.7% ratings would like to contest your use of the term 'nobody'.

So people watching Gobusters in Japan are 'nobodies'? Or does it apply everywhere else?

That was an interesting episode pertaining to Escape, with her making a more assertive move and even shielding her "Papa" from fire. The latter was almost touching.

Now I can't help but see her ultimate fate being a) Enter kills Messiah and she goes on a roaring rampage of revenge and has to be put down or b) Messiah disposes her in an infuriating manner.

Has the voice actress for the Tiararoid done sentai monsters before? Her voice really reminded me of Denwa-Sensei (the phone themed girl from the three Gorma stooges) from Dairanger, but given how long ago that was maybe I'm getting mixed up with a more recent female monster?

Sentai goes back to the traditional bride filler episode. I don't remember us having one last year, or even the year before in Gosiger. Is this the first one since Shinkenger? Can't say Escape looked good in that black wedding dress; It made her look a bit dumpy. Nice to see her doing something except pout for a change though. We still desperately need more Jin and J in these episodes though :disappoin