The new Tendou Souji
FSoAI.png

Kamen Rider Wizard Episode 7
Buying Memories
Writer: Junko Komura

Yamagata must remember where he first met Manami before she falls victim to Gnome and falls into despair.

Preview: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/wizard/next/index.html

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
We're really getting a real treat this season aren't we? Fight scenes are still top notch ever since it started.

It was nice for them to do Land Style Kick Strike with Drill. Now that's a proper drill kick for you. :buttrock: Water Style Henshin was impressive as well. :thumbs:

Now for the real deal next week, Pheonix, seems like the coloured magic rings (Special, Thunder, Blizzard, Gravity) only go with the Dragon forms. Can't wait to see Flame Dragon! :castlerock:

Oh I like the creativity of using Big to slap the Phantom out of the ground. :laugh:

Lurker
Ah, Rider Chips. Why couldn't you do the songs for Water and Flame as well?

Also they screwed up the sound effects during kick strike. lupachi magic was supposed to be interrupted the moment "kick strike" was scanned, yet they overlapped.

Overall a nice episode and finally we get at least one finisher for each Style.

Welcome
I don't see why Rider Chips is so loved.They're not exactly gods in singing.The main vocalist essentially belongs in a mental asylum and thinks he's some kind of alien from an anime, but that has nothing to do with their music.I still really wish Haruto sang.Yeah, I've complained about this millions of times, but it's not like he has a bad singing voice.

I'd rather just see them get Shu Watanabe back to sing.:laugh:

I find Strength of the Earth to be really odd.It doesn't really sound like a battle theme and more like some Sentai ED.

I agree about Strength of the Earth. I love the opening riff (especially the way it was used in episode 6), but the chorus seems so chill for a fight song. Admittedly, though, it has grown on me with its use in this week's episode. It went pretty well with the fight.

レイモン (雷蒙)
I kinda find the Smell Ring weird that it gives the user a strong odor, unless it was suppose to be that way.

Lurker
Yes, but it was susprisingly useful in Episode 4. But, the Smell Ring is definitely a odd one.

Well, you can't have every weird idea toy department came up with well integrated in the story. There would be few oddballs here and there. At least, let's hope it's not going to be like the switches, with some of them being just an afterthought, or not used at all (that leg hand switch)

I love how I could go into some threads and the biggest thing I could get spoiled for are the pretty fight scenes.