The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Fear, No Pain.
Breath of Fire IV (All Day Long)
Legend of Dragoon (All Day Long Again)
Jade Cocoon (only played the second one for the PS2, but you might enjoy the first)
Digimon World (Nothing wrong with cleaning up poop...if it's from a Phoenixmon!)
Armored Core (Wanted, never got)
Persona II (Maybe...)
Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories (FUn if you like the cards but has a different system. Requires a bit more thought in exchange for more freedom)
Monster Rancher 2 (Monster inside CDs? Cool! Not for an immulator though. Can still get cool monsters!)
Spider-Man (Was quite fun and had tons of references the second time through)
Guilty Gear (Seriously...why didn't I have this?!)

I think I am seeing a pattern with my early teens video game playing...why wasn't I playing Guilty Gear?

Also there is a game a friend of mine plays that I played a demo of long ago. It is a game where you turn into different animals, or have them as companions, and fight monsters I believe. If I remember the name I will let you know.

Last edited:
Back in Black
Castlevania - Symphony of the Night

That's all you need.

Anyway, the seller totally ignored my last message. I can't make heads or tails of this new message. I'm not sure if the seller is saying that the bribe will be sent or if my original items will be sent.

I already have the appropriate actions ready, so it only is a matter of time now.

HJU's master of disguise
got a nice long list of games to DL tomorrow. NIGHT EVERYONE! I have played way too much Tomba in one day. XD

Back in Black
**** no! It wasn't a well known game either. Still Bloody Roar wasn't bad when last I played it. My list on the other page also exbanded alot...yeah my child hood came back to me. Like it ever left...:redface2:

It never left. You're a manchild, just like the rest of this forum!

I'm kidding. :laugh:

I'm wondering by Jaurim didn't expand on the bass when they did the Sanullim cover. It's the best part of the song rhythm-wise. I guess that it would restrict the song, but it does change on the vocal parts.

No Fear, No Pain.
Aparently Phantasy Star Online 2 is not only coming to the U.S., but it is still going to be free to play. What more it look fantastic. Pretty MMO with alot of good history is nice. Pretty MMO with alot of good history that is free makes me feel sexy all over. May be getting that gaming lap top for Christmas after all.

In Justice, We Trust!
I need some good PS1 games guys!

Here is what i already have, so make some good suggestions

Castlevania - Symphony of the Night
Crash Bandicoot 1-3
Final Fantasy Tactics
Gundam Battle Assault 1&2
Jersey Devil
Lunar Silver Star Story Complete
Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter
Marvel vs. Capcom
Megaman 8
Megaman Legends 1 & 2
Megaman X 4-6
Spyro the Dragon 1-3
The Misadventures of Tron Bonne
Tomba 1 & 2

get Metal Gear Solid and Xenogears, those are some of my favrioute games like ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.