Status
Not open for further replies.
闇 戦士
Yes, I just don't want to pay that much for figures that I don't collect. ;)

If you don't mind me asking why do you want the extras if you don't collect the figures? Are you only interested in the Akibarangers?:hmm:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
If you don't mind me asking why do you want the extras if you don't collect the figures? Are you only interested in the Akibarangers?:hmm:

Yes, I only need the extras for the Akiba Rangers.

闇 戦士
Oh ok that makes sense. You might be better off just buying the figures then sell them without the extras. You would be taking a loss though because without the extras you're not going to get what you paid for them. So I don't blame you going this route. It sucks though because you're going to have to do the same thing with Bouken Red.

Oh ok that makes sense. You might be better off just buying the figures then sell them without the extras. You would be taking a loss though because without the extras you're not going to get what you paid for them. So I don't blame you going this route. It sucks though because you're going to have to do the same thing with Bouken Red.

Which is why I'm looking for someone who's just selling the extras. I don't want to buy the sets and then just sell off the figures. Or, I can just wait for someone to get tired of them and sell them to me... :laugh:

c/o BluFin's Facebook page...

Jan/Feb 2013 $57.99

As a continued expression of gratitude to the US Tiger & Bunny fan base the Tamashii Web Shop exclusive S.H.Figuarts Wild Tiger TOP MAG version will be available in limited quantities at N. American retailers via Bluefin. This figure accurately portrays the protagonist as he appears in the beginning of the Tiger & Bunny series wearing the super hero agency Top MaG sponsored suit. Figure set features interchangeable cape, head and hand parts, aswell as special Tamashii Stage display stand.

Has there been any news on the Akaranger Figuart that was revealed at this years Tamashii Features? I figured it would see release by December at least, but I haven't heard a thing about what's going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.