The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X26bTWkmFDk"]Terry Crews - Old Spice Muscle Music - YouTube[/ame]

Interactive video here: [ame="http://vimeo.com/47875656"]Old Spice Muscle Music on Vimeo[/ame]

Last edited:
Back in Black
I could be wrong but doesn't Amazon Japan ship DVDs internationally? I think it's only toys that's within Japan only.

But, I've personally used EX_Japan and OkinawamToySeller, haven't had a problem with either.

I don't know about that, but my purchase probably will be from a third-party seller, so it will not be fulfilled by Amazon.

OkinawamToySeller looks nice. Are their prices close and who would be better for someone who uses a middleman for the first time?

I also learned so much in class today from not learning from the instructor. It's amazing. I'm so much closer to developing an accelerated teaching system. Cheers to ineffective teaching! *raises water bottle*

Banned
My plans for a transformable Cosplay akin to a Mecha-expansion pack that looks like a plane/ship with two gaint cannons has hit a snag.

Damn "No metal cosplay elements" rules.....painted PVC pipe just are not the same as Steel piping....:disappoin

Might need to rethink making the rest of it out of sheet metal and rivets as well.

Professionally Insane
*plots to take over the universe with a glass of orange juice and chocolate chip cookies*

Back in Black
*plots to take over the universe with a glass of orange juice and chocolate chip cookies*

As if I would trade it for orange juice and cookies...

No deal.

Why isn't anyone subbing Yu-Gi-Oh! well? I can't watch those Team Catshark episodes anymore. :disappoin Those were subpar, but they were the best ones.

Just played an online Madden match and the guy I was playing against must be pissed.

He scored on me with 28 seconds left in the game. Down by 5 on the 20 yd line, I got the ball back and scored on him in 9 seconds on a slant route. :laugh:

Won the game 28-25. :buttrock: Man, I love PS3. Get to play online for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.