Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
The most successful Sentai of recent years was Shinkenger, but its writer is currently writing Go-Busters and its producer will be working on Wizard ...

They will have to do something different if they want to get ratings up. They have already made an effort to make Wizard look as different from Fourze as possible

Sadly, I think all it's really going to take to see an improvement in ratings for Go-Busters is Wizard, if it proves to have better ratings than Fourze. More people tuning in for Wizard means that more people might tune in for Go-Busters. Those second half numbers are going to be fun to follow and will give us more of an idea as to whether or not Sentai is just doing poorly or if Fourze was just hurting ratings that much. (it's even dragging down PreCure)

Raxbait: Hip
Scene with Hiromu and his temptation with his family made me choke up a bit.....

Banned
It's that time of month again, when the ratings come out and people start flipping out that the show will be Canned tomorrow unless the next episode pulls in a record 30% or something.

If **** continues downward we MIGHT see a retool hit sometime around Mission 30, but this is also about when Wizard Starts so we'll see.

Some kind of Beast mode
The most successful Sentai of recent years was Shinkenger, but its writer is currently writing Go-Busters and its producer will be working on Wizard ...

They will have to do something different if they want to get ratings up. They have already made an effort to make Wizard look as different from Fourze as possible

Thing is there isn't much to be changed, if they keep handling the mech, storyline, and just overall in show gadgets well, I can truly call this a great Sentai series in a long long long time. Plus we're too far along for them to make any drastic changes. If anything changes dramatically I see it being for the worst.

In Justice, We Trust!
Even though I still think Great Gobuster Oh is ugly as hell, what I liked was that there was a build up to it's debut. I also liked that they had to over haul the buster machines so that they can combine like that in the first place.

Mad Skillz
It's that time of month again, when the ratings come out and people start flipping out that the show will be Canned tomorrow unless the next episode pulls in a record 30% or something.
No one ever actually says this, people just talk about reasons for low ratings in regards to what else is on TV and trends in the past. Other people just like to sensationalize those who talk about ratings as doom sayers.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Thing is there isn't much to be changed, if they keep handling the mech, storyline, and just overall in show gadgets well, I can truly call this a great Sentai series in a long long long time.

Shinkenger and Gokaiger aren't great?

Time of week, don't you mean? Ratings come out every week

Some kind of Beast mode
Shinkenger and Gokaiger aren't great?

The mecha battles are pathetic overall and lacked reason for some mecha and weapon debuts. Gokaiger has some leeway, given the anniversary aspect, but still. Gokaiger's villains? lol nuff said. Also at around this time both shows got stale and couldn't decide what direction they wanted to take. Shinkenger just saddens me to be honest, I want to love it because the beginning was solid and the end was great...but that middle...and Juuzo's handling. Too much comes into account. Go-Busters intentions are and have been made very clear from day 1, and that is an incredibly important fact I don't think some people realize.

I'm trying to look at every little detail of Go-busters, but at the same time not get ahead of myself because there is plenty of time for it to eff up.

Raxbait: Hip
I feel like we're all not watching the same Sentai stuff when the villians in Shinken and gokai were doing the exact same thing in previous series.....just sitting there for a while.

I think Gokai's weakness is when.....you could easily tell they were pushing GokaiSilver out of the way for the focus on the 5 in some eps lol

And Shinken was already been said, I agree with that.
Guess I'm one of the few that appreciates what Gokai did. Not perfect, but I think there were more positives than Negatives.

Anyways, back on topic, Gobusters, I'm wondering if we're gonna get a 6th ranger in all this?

Status
Not open for further replies.