The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
BHRVq.jpg

http://sentai.tamashii.jp/2012/05/post-39.html

Theory time!

Given the blue boots, the dark shade of blue, and being in the Sentai Figuats page, it could be:
Battle France
Blue Mask (though the boot is missing the white stripe)
Blue Dolphin
Tenma Ranger
Time Blue
Gao Shark
Abare Blue
Deka Blue
Bouken Blue
Geki Blue
Go-On Blue
Gosei Blue
Blue Buster

I personally hope its Tenma Ranger or Blue Dolphin, but that's just me. What do you think?

Theory time!

Given the blue boots, the dark shade of blue, and being in the Sentai Figuats page, it could be:
Battle France
Blue Mask (though the boot is missing the white stripe)
Blue Dolphin
Tenma Ranger
Time Blue
Gao Shark
Abare Blue
Deka Blue
Bouken Blue
Geki Blue
Go-On Blue
Gosei Blue
Blue Buster

I personally hope its Tenma Ranger or Blue Dolphin, but that's just me. What do you think?

It's more than likely Deka Blue. Seeing is how Deka Red got a release date.

Bluefin Distribution
Does anyone know how I can buy S.H.F. from Bluefin in Vancouver, Canada?

There a few right now such as automaton toys and toto science toys, but we are constantly attempting to get more Canadian retailers.

^
^ as long as he can do the pose where Zolda does his Final Vent (aka Macross Missile Spam ) then i'll be that satisfied... i that thing wasn't even moving that much in the show anyways outside moving it's arms

So...and do not flame me for this..but I do believe that Toei, Bandai, and, depending on rights, Saban had to sign off on this.

And this makes me wonder about two things:

1.) Who has the rights, any rights, to Pre-Zyu Sentai in North America.

2.) How will this affect possible Sentai media releases outside Japan?

I dunno, but Disney once bought the rights from Toei for the Pre-Zyu, but with this development, perhaps we might be getting Sentai here. Not a problem as I want some Bioman, Changeman and Flashman to see why those are popular, the former with the Filipino English dub preferably.

1.) Saban should, since they bought Power Rangers from Disney, which included the rights to Go-Jet. However, Saban might see profits from the fanbase and release some of them to the market to online retailers if this indicates anything, unless someone else does . Saban never got around to releasing Sentai on DVD as DVD was new and it only peaked after it was bought out.

2. It will most certainly make the decision to release DVDs for the previous series easier if it happens. If it bodes anything in consideration to Power Rangers than we MIGHT see Zyu-Kaku and by extension to Mega released just like how Media Blasters had Golion and Dairugger out. I'm pretty positive they'd find the West Coast a profitable market, but for series that inch to Zyuranger, I can't say. If it does happen to bring DVD releases here, I'll be psyched for them. Until then, I'll be eyeing fansubs and boots to fill the gap.

Theory time!

Battle France

Blue Dolphin
Tenma Ranger
Time Blue
Gao Shark
Abare Blue
Deka Blue
Bouken Blue

Go-On Blue

Blue Buster

I don't see a dick in there , so Blue Dolphin, but it's pretty ambiguous.

I narrowed down the list. GekiBlue like the other Gekirangers did not have the traditional boots, GoseiBlue has black trim around boot, Blue Mask...nope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.