Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

Minato Ascending
How about a secret identity-type sixth?BeetBuster pretending to be a janitor or something while he really is a survivor of the event and the Morphing Blaster ends up in his backpack.And when he transforms, he turns into an orange meteor.Also, have him make Bruce Lee noises and make StagBuster wear a DaftPunk mask.

Only thing missing is that Beet Buster has a friend who is comatose, so he decided to make a deal with Enter and kill Hiromu with an One-Inch Punch. But Hiromu will return later with a Super mode and defeats Enter once and for all. :p

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
How about a secret identity-type sixth?BeetBuster pretending to be a janitor or something while he really is a survivor of the event and the Morphing Blaster ends up in his backpack.And when he transforms, he turns into an orange meteor.Also, have him make Bruce Lee noises and make StagBuster wear a DaftPunk mask.

Or, he could end up like this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.con/watch?v=BmR2Ck7LFcM"]http://www.youtube.con/watch?v=BmR2Ck7LFcM[/ame]

You Need A Mint
I doubt any of that happening. Though, I'm still clinging to hope of a power up for the Go-Busters.

I'm just hoping that Beet Buster isn't another fanboy of some sort. Seeing as Enter has gotten his hands on the BC-04 specs, I'm also hoping for an evil ranger deal here. He'll probably make the Buddyroid that turns into Stag Buster, from the specs

Welcome
Only thing missing is that Beet Buster has a friend who is comatose, so he decided to make a deal with Enter and kill Hiromu with an One-Inch Punch. But Hiromu will return later with a Super mode and defeats Enter once and for all. :p

SPECIAL BUSTER BATTLIZER

READY.........................GO!

Minato Ascending
I doubt any of that happening. Though, I'm still clinging to hope of a power up for the Go-Busters.

I'm just hoping that Beet Buster isn't another fanboy of some sort. Seeing as Enter has gotten his hands on the BC-04 specs, I'm also hoping for an evil ranger deal here. He'll probably make the Buddyroid that turns into Stag Buster, from the specs

I think after Gai and Nobuo, even Toei would want a break from the fanboy archetype in its shows. Well, I hope so, anyway.

SPECIAL BUSTER BATTLIZER

READY.........................GO!

:buttrock:

Rider Soul Ranger Spirit
Hey guys what's going on on this thr- Oh, wait, new thread.
Did you miss me? I know you didn't.

Well. Yes. I'm really going for the Evil Ranger here. It's been a while since, has it not? I mean, refusing to join at first isn't really 'Evil' and all. But I wouldn't stick to Enter for it. Messiah would be left on his own, and he's just a cry baby.

... Battle Risers from BuddyRoids? Pretty nice:
Busters: "Okay, they're stronger now, what do we do?"
Beet: "Let's Morphin" /Buddyroid goes to waste, two rangers emerge/
Busters: "Well, what if..." /Tearing Stag apart. Make power-up armor for Beet. Try to do that with Nick, Gorisaki and Usada/

> Have a 4 man line-up

Start rolecall with:
Busters (Beet:4) Ready? (Blue:2) (Yellow:3)... GO! (Red:1)

Beet and his buddy, Beet J Stag

wwwdotuporg2897675.jpg

[HIDE]wwwdotuporg2897678.jpg
wwwdotuporg2897681.jpg[/HIDE]

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Well, I guess evil buster is out. He's a little too... how you say... having a picture of him kicking a bugrar's ass for that.:disappoin

EDIT: Wait a minute, I just thought of something. Enter has the plans for the mecha, right? What if he makes the zord & an evil buddyroid & the guy who becomes Beet Buster is the one who convinces Stagbuster to switch sides?

Why does StagBuster have a gold horn? Looks kinda out of place to me.

Because it's his Buddyroid form. Which has aspects of both beetles.
He has the same middle initial as me. I wonder what it stands for.