Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome
Then I guess this is the only KRG song I will ever like...You won this time, Kamen Rider Girls...This time..

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Yeah I find it ironic that Ryusei transfer out of his school to find someone who is transfer to his XD man way to get screwed over hahaha. What was in that box Aeris has? Were those switches?

Ohsugi TIME!!!

- Libra has six potential Horoscopes other than Aries. There are six remaining Horoscopes. Libra has not only given us the rest of the Horoscopes, but has saved his job in the process. Though I'm curious how these six candidates could get away with their Zodiart actions if they're actually at the school. You'd think the Club would've heard about Zodiart attacks even if they were outside of school.

Where are you guys getting this six potential horoscope buisness?! He said Musca would be the seventh as in SEVENTH Horoscope to show up.

Scorpio
Libra
Virgo
Leo
Cancer
Aeries

Virgo wasn't aware of Aeries and such she said 'Seventh? Shouldn't he be the sixth'.

And its Subaruboshi. Subaru is the japanese term for the Pleiades hence the name of the next episode being 'the field of pleiades'. No idea what the boshi means. However the Pleiades have much more to do with the Taurus constellation than Aeries... I wonder if Taurus will come from there too??

Just finished watching ep 16 where Meteor debuts. The guy's bad ass. I'm loving Fourze. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.