Lurker
If you think about it though, it's a pretty nice place to live.No fear, no pain, and the sun is a baby.

Also no companionship, no romance. Maybe no food?

Anyway, the only downside to Pokemon is the implication that everyone's a vegetarian. I could live with that if chickens could breathe fire.

If it turns out I'm not really cut out for training, I could always switch careers to become Zubatman, the Caped Crusader!

boogie woogie feng shui
I can't think of anything from a particular franchise that really grabs me, but I would love to live in a smoky, light-and-shadow film noir style universe complete with bizarre mysteries to unravel, cold-blooded crimes to avenge and lethal femme fatales to woo.

Aside from that, I think it would be cool to live in the world of 80s exploitation films, where basically all manner of kooky **** could happen and overlap stylistically with anything else, and the possibilities are only limited by what you can fit on a hand-painted VHS cover.

The Meteor has landed
The World of Kingdom Hearts! :buttrock:

Disney, Final Fantasy, and now TWEWY Characters all living together all in one World/Dismenion? Count me in!

Ao no Exorcist
1. Kingdom Hearts (I want a Keyblade)
2. Star Wars (I want a lightsaber and a wookie)
3. KR W world (I want my own driver and memory)
4. Elder Scrolls (It's just awesome)
5. Avatar in Korra's time (I want to firebend blue flames)
6. Pokemon (This is reason is simple)

Continuing the Creddie legacy
I would go in the the Akibaranger one, for the sake of it, as well as Macross Frontier world too, just to be the lead. (Imagine, Sheryl and Ranka fighting over you? that would be the next best thing to having Miranda Cosgrove and Demi Lovato in a duet! given that Sheryl and Ranka looks like Demi and Miranda respectively...)