The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I'm about to order 3 Riot Troopers, climax Form, and Fourze Stand & Effect Set set from HLJ. What would be cheaper for this order EMS or Fedex? I think it's Fedex but I've never used it for larger orders.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Hey guys I'm about to order 3 Riot Troopers, climax Form, and Fourze Stand & Effect Set set from HLJ. What would be cheaper for this order EMS or Fedex? I think it's Fedex but I've never used it for larger orders.

id say EMS since its less likely to get pulled at customs. (doesnt mean it wont though)

I watched two more episodes of Shinkenger last night (brings me to a grand total of 3 episodes).
I think I want the Shinkenger Figuarts now.
sigh.

I'm under the impression Yellow and Pink are exclusives, were any of the others?

I KNEW I should have bought ShinkenRed and Gold when I saw them at my TRU.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I watched two more episodes of Shinkenger last night (brings me to a grand total of 3 episodes).
I think I want the Shinkenger Figuarts now.
sigh.

I'm under the impression Yellow and Pink are exclusives, were any of the others?

Yup. Both female figures are Exclusives.

Red and Gold were the only wide releases. The rest of the team is exclusive.

Really? Well, bugger. Maybe I won't get them all, sounds like it will be too pricey. Oh, and there's going to be some Super variations of all of them, too.

Super Red is a regular release, but chances are the rest of the super modes will be exclusive as well.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, it would seem that Bandai is slowly making some improvements on the Sentai S.H. Figuarts series.

In Justice, We Trust!
I wonder if Shinken Gold and Shinken Red did well enough to warrant Super Shinken Red to be released at retail?

Status
Not open for further replies.