Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rider Soul Ranger Spirit
Gokaiger's theme song sounds like a kiddy sing-a-long. So do Magiranger, Boukenger, Go-Onger and Goseiger's. Even Shinkenger's to an extent.

>Implying Project.R songs are for kids.
Dude. Seriously. Stop for a second and pay attention to whatever Yoffy writes. It's fucking poetry. Heroic poetry.

The new Tendou Souji
>Implying Project.R songs are for kids.
Dude. Seriously. Stop for a second and pay attention to whatever Yoffy writes. It's fucking poetry. Heroic poetry.

He writes songs? I just checked wiki from Deka onwards and he's mostly listed for Composition (It mostly seems to be either Yuho Iwasato or Shoko Fujibayashi for Lyrics, from what I can see).

Example:
Ending theme
  • "Jumon Kōrin ~ Magical Force" (呪文降臨~マジカル・フォース Jumon Kōrin ~ Majikaru Fōsu?, "The Spell Advent ~ Magical Force")

Rider Soul Ranger Spirit
He writes songs? I just checked wiki from Deka onwards and he's mostly listed for Composition (It mostly seems to be either Yuho Iwasato or Shoko Fujibayashi for Lyrics, from what I can see).

Example:

He meant "writes music" duuuuuuh.:rolleyes2:

Both, actually. It's just me, but I do think he has part in the lyrics, too. Just look at his face and joy when he sings. He's a toku fanboy, head to toe.
Besides, I'm pretty sure they pass the lyrics, rhythim and **** so many times, that in the end, everyone does a little bit of everything.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
ok so this is TOTALLY off topic but i just had an idea.

so we all know that go-buster ace is the main mech for the series and I'm not sure where the picture is but theres that side shot of the blue busters van with the colors on it and theres green and pink on it. What if instead of getting Aux. Mecha this year we get two rangers per wave of toy releases for the series?

the first being the yellow and blue buster machines, the second being the 2 beetles. then later we get green and pink bots (with complimentary rangers??) and then a clusterfuck combination for the end. any thoughts? Honestly i just don't see why they would have green and pink on there if they weren't going to use them. (there also seems to be an orangey colored one possibly for beet buster?)

off the top of my head isn't it sort of a rule of thumb that if colors like pink or green show up on the megazord it tends to apply to the team.

Last edited:
Rider Soul Ranger Spirit
ok so this is TOTALLY off topic but i just had an idea.

so we all know that go-buster ace is the main mech for the series and I'm not sure where the picture is but theres that side shot of the blue busters van with the colors on it and theres green and pink on it. What if instead of getting Aux. Mecha this year we get two rangers per wave of toy releases for the series?

the first being the yellow and blue buster machines, the second being the 2 beetles. then later we get green and pink bots (with complimentary rangers??) and then a clusterfuck combination for the end. any thoughts? Honestly i just don't see why they would have green and pink on there if they weren't going to use them. (there also seems to be an orangey colored one possibly for beet buster?)

This is getting a little desperate, haha. We had tons of different colored headers, and got GoseiKnight only. And a GoseiGreen with no mecha that was apparently not even worthy being ever remembered.
Same with Go-Onger, or any other series. Maybe mecha. But don't think rangers are likely.
off the top of my head isn't it sort of a rule of thumb that if colors like pink or green show up on the megazord it tends to apply to the team.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
This is getting a little desperate, haha.

I'm just spitting out theories here. I mean we have three human helpers to the Go-Busters, 2 of which could totally be rangers. The toyline is sort of implying that we're getting zords in sets of 2. Green and Pink are on there, they could have just painted it Red, Blue, Yellow over and over. But they didn't, maybe theres a reason. Yeah its a little desperate, but i'd say mostly I'm just noticing coincidences, but still. I want a GreenBuster.

We had tons of different colored headers, and got GoseiKnight only. And a GoseiGreen with no mecha that was apparently not even worthy being ever remembered.
I would say that Goseiger isn't a really good example of what i'm talking about. And don't even mention GoseiGreen to me, that whole subplot was nothing more than a cocktease and a complete waste of time. I was desperate for a ranger to show up that i would really like (none of them really did it for me, not to mention that GoseiGreat makes me cringe.)

The new breed.
Protip: You're watching a show for children, sometimes it will sound like it's for kids.
While i agree with you I disagree, Kamen rider's (Showa) for example never had to have theme songs that sound kiddy for it to be a kids show while sentai is openly advertised as a show for five year olds, We could have badass theme songs but we're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.