I don't have low self esteem.
It's not expected from a user with over 8,000 posts to show such ignorance.
Must be a troll post.

Kid, it's not ignorance, it's just stating an opinion.

Troll post? Well I wasn't flaming anybody how was I trolling? Saying that a certain TV show sucks compared to another can't be trolling, it's just stating an opinion, which is what we're allowed to do here, is it not?

Now explain to me, how am I hurting another person's feelings just by saying that Gokaiger sucks? There are possibilities like, I wouldn't have even known this person likes Gokaiger, possibly because I wouldn't have even known this person in the first place, and I wouldn't have cared.

If there really are so many people who get butthurt because other people said "Gokaiger sucks" then I think they need to toughen up. Because really, Gokaiger is ONLY A TV SHOW that people watch on the televsion screen and either they like it or dislike it, and they're gonna say it rocks or they're gonna say it sucks.

EDIT: So what f it's a 35th Anniversary.. blah blah show it's still only a TV show!!

There are far worse things to be told than their favorite TV show sucks.
Oh boy, get ready for a SHITSTORM

I don't think shitstorm is the correct work. The correct word is overreaction and the need to take a chill pill.

if its about MMPR and gokaiger, sure MMPR is cheesy but i find gokaiger much childish in their themes...
For this thread you don't nessesarily need to compare MMPR with Gokaiger you can compare whatever PR with whatever SS you want.

Last edited:
You're really just making yet another excuse of a thread to complain about Gokaiger and the price of toku DVDs. Talk about entitlement.

Minato Ascending
You're really just making yet another excuse of a thread to complain about Gokaiger and the price of toku DVDs. Talk about entitlement.

Yeah, I don't think Black Ranger RX was really comparing MMPR to Gokaiger, more like ranting against Gokaiger (which I think he did in other thread). I'm not saying that he doesn't have the right to hate Gokaiger with the passion of a thousand sun, but if he just wants to hate on Gokaiger then maybe he should change the title of the thread.

Some foreigners just don't understand PR. In the early 90's it was a way of life.

Last edited:
I don't have low self esteem.
Yeah, I don't think Black Ranger RX was really comparing MMPR to Gokaiger, more like ranting against Gokaiger (which I think he did in other thread). I'm not saying that he doesn't have the right to hate Gokaiger with the passion of a thousand sun, but if he just wants to hate on Gokaiger then maybe he should change the title of the thread.

Which is not what I'm going to do because this is not the whole point of this thread.

So what else does Power Rangers have that makes it cooler than Sentai? Is it the Battlizers? Could it be the Titanium Ranger? Do you think the Morphing Sequences are better (with the exception of Power Rangers WildForce since they're pretty much the same..).

Or are we going to keep talking about why I hate Gokaiger as if it's a bigger issue than say.. the SOPA Bill? I mean REALLY guys.. :nono:

Last edited:
Power Rangers captures the energy of the show by combining martial arts & action cinematography; aside of special effect. Something that Super Sentai is currently lacking of. At least for me.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Power Rangers captures the energy of the show by combining martial arts & action cinematography; aside of special effect. Something that Super Sentai is currently lacking of. At least for me.

Have you seen Dairanger? Dairanger's fight choreography shits and pisses on PR's fight choreography in ANY season!

Last edited: