Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
Algo left Canada today and it hurt my <3 and my ====D

Look what came in the mail....
[HIDE] IMG00135.jpg
Not the memories on the edge of the box, i had those before. but now they are all Sparkly![/HIDE]

:buttrock:

No more bizarre than a bunch of grown men being into Power Rangers..

No it's much more bizarre. Power Rangers is geared for males... MLP is for young girls. Nothing can justify any male here watching My Little Pony imo. It's crossing the line between being open minded and being weird as ****.

I still haven't watched MLP yet.

Good.

Watching MLP is too gay.

Fixed.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I've never seen MLP either...

I don't even bother with make up anymore, unless it's a special occasion and/or I know there's going to be pictures taken (though with my friends, that can be just about anything lol). Sunscreen, hair up, clothed? *thumbs*

(Though... I kinda cheat a little and generally make sure that any item in my clothing rack suit each other well enough not to look stupid, lol~)

I always dress professionally, but rarely wear makeup. I sit at a desk all day. And I find I break out a lot more if I wear it, even if it's non-comedogenic. I wear it if I'm performing, if I'm trying to impress someone, or if I think I'm going to be photographed. That's about it.

Super Moderator
I always dress professionally, but rarely wear makeup. I sit at a desk all day. And I find I break out a lot more if I wear it, even if it's non-comedogenic. I wear it if I'm performing, if I'm trying to impress someone, or if I think I'm going to be photographed. That's about it.

*nodsnods* I'm generally like that, though when I feel like it, I do like to play around with eye shadow. I was super left conscious about putting on foundation while in college, until I realized that the best thing I can do is just take super good care of my skin and I can walk out make up free with no worries.

I really can't wait until it starts getting cooler in LA... all my clothes are made for layers and cute outerwear. This summer weather totally puts a damper in my fashion, lol.

Ahh~ last spurt of the summer~ gotta finish up on those summer goals of outdoor picnics, group movie nights at my apartment, a new cat tree, read three new books, and classroom preparation! Gah... :shakefist

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Dice-O is incredible!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX-uQ3hMT-I&NR=1"]‪?????DX3? ????????‬&rlm; - YouTube[/ame]

Mad Skillz
I would so play that game if it was to be brought over.

No it's much more bizarre. Power Rangers is geared for males... MLP is for young girls. Nothing can justify any male here watching My Little Pony imo. It's crossing the line between being open minded and being weird as ****.
Nah, in the eyes of an average person, we're all watching kids shows, they don't make any distinction over it being geared towards boys or girls. Like I said, the show is aimed at girls, but it's written with a bit of a wider audience than that in mind. I've always thought people in the Power Ranger and Tokusatsu fandom would be the most open minded ones about this because damn near the only way you would get stranger looks if people find out you post daily on a Sesame Street forum.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
That would be awesome. @_@ Maybe I'll find myself in a Japanese arcade...one of these days.

Nah, in the eyes of an average person, we're all watching kids shows, they don't make any distinction over it being geared towards boys or girls. Like I said, the show is aimed at girls, but it's written with a bit of a wider audience than that in mind. I've always thought people in the Power Ranger and Tokusatsu fandom would be the most open minded ones about this because damn near the only way you would get stranger looks if people find out you post daily on a Sesame Street forum.
In my area I'd say it wouldn't matter if you were watching toku, Adventure Time, anime, Thundercats, MLP, or whatever. The prevailing mindset is that those shows are for children and I'm an adult so I shouldn't be watching it. And since I am an adult, I am weird/strange because I watch these shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.