Power Rangers Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion! (We're here, We're here, We're here!)

Banned
Nobody knows. But if it isn't on the August/September schedule. It is possible, "Boxed In" will be the last PRS episode of the 2011 year.

Wh-what? I thought we're keep going until episode 20, no? Man...:redface2:

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I really, really hope that this is just a break like back in the old days. My one fear was that the "2 year" thing would come to fruitation...I'm not fond of how Nick handles their shows and I don't like the idea of Samurai being stretched over 2012. It doesn't make sense to me.

Banned
I really, really hope that this is just a break like back in the old days. My one fear was that the "2 year" thing would come to fruitation...I'm not fond of how Nick handles their shows and I don't like the idea of Samurai being stretched over 2012. It doesn't make sense to me.

Then, Mr. Yellow, that we will have to find out. Remember..NICK is showing the repeats feverishly! So, Power Rangers is in good hands.

The series hasn't been toned down that much . Just that Toei also toned it down due to newer standards.

And besides , Samurai has kept the destruction of buildings in there. So the others should have it too.

I swear after 9/11 happened ,everybody became pussies and became defeatists towards the terrorists,which is why they won; add that to the lack of rebuilding of the WTC within the first two years. If that was rebuilt in 2004, it would be this big middle finger ,a testament to how we RISE after a minor fall rather than be kicked in the nuts and stay down while being kicked. If you get the analogy.

America would be in a better position had it gone with their lives as it never happened and kept on doing as it did, in addition to turning their lives into hell on earth . Heard that a CIA member had Osama almost killed 9 years ago? That and making the Middle East our ***** in the form of colonization would've brought them to heel . Then give them to Israel where they could've dished out a can of whoop-ass.

I hope they keep the Goseiger suits and mechs in exception to GoseiKnight unless it can be played off as the Black Knight of LG or make a new ranger over him if going to the MMPR direction. GoseiWhite piloting the Lion Zord would be a great parallel to the White Ranger and he'd have a matching suit.

The new breed.
I hope they keep the Goseiger suits and mechs in exception to GoseiKnight unless it can be played off as the Black Knight of LG or make a new ranger over him if going to the MMPR direction. GoseiWhite piloting the Lion Zord would be a great parallel to the White Ranger and he'd have a matching suit.
You can bet your nickels that this wouldn't happen, Goseiknight is the official sixth hero, Why on earth would Saban need to change him? Changing him would be a complete waste of time and money, Remember Don't try and fix what isn't broken.