Status
Not open for further replies.
俺は太陽の子!
it does say in the description that it's "movement" and can "change shapes." but i wonder if you can actually detach some of the parts and actually put it in birth though. also if birth can actually hold the medal canister in his hands. it'll be a pretty cool pose if the figure actually can!

SHF Ryuki is awesome... Had a chance to see the actual prototype today...

The dragon is damn huge... at least 30cm long, stood about 20cm tall...

nice!! where did u see it??

In Singapore. Our local Bandai office held product presentation event this afternoon.

It's very small event, closed to only shop owners and retailers.

Got a chance to see OOO Putotyra, Shin Ichigo, Amazon, Kaixa, Gokai Red, Wild Tiger...

All looks awesome~!!! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

俺は太陽の子!
In Singapore. Our local Bandai office held product presentation event this afternoon.

It's very small event, closed to only shop owners and retailers.

Got a chance to see OOO Putotyra, Shin Ichigo, Amazon, Kaixa, Gokai Red, Wild Tiger...

All looks awesome~!!! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

that's so cool man!!!

i need to check out the akiba showroom and see if there are any of those there now!! haven't gone back there in a few weeks.

that's so cool man!!!

i need to check out the akiba showroom and see if there are any of those there now!! haven't gone back there in a few weeks.

I think Ryuki should be at Akiba Showroom by now...

I pity the Japanese guy from Bandai Japan who flew over to Singapore just to set up the whole showcase to be viewed by around 30 guests for 1.5 hours only...

The event started at 2pm with 30-min presentation. Then, around 4pm he started to pack everything back into lunch box...

俺は太陽の子!
I think Ryuki should be at Akiba Showroom by now...

I pity the Japanese guy from Bandai Japan who flew over to Singapore just to set up the whole showcase to be viewed by around 30 guests for 1.5 hours only...

The event started at 2pm with 30-min presentation. Then, around 4pm he started to pack everything back into lunch box...

haha. but i would so love to have a job that's related to toys! i'm sure he had other types of entertainment after that =D

haven't had a chance to go but i'll try within the week!

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
FYI: Some SHF Skull Crystal figures have some QC issues with the thigh/pelvis joint connection... Here's the fix

kamenriderskullcrystal1.jpg
kamenriderskullcrystal2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.