Status
Not open for further replies.
Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
I dunno, Gotou doesn't seem like the kind of person to sing...:p

Well Eiji seems to have gained some control...ish over PuToTyra combo, stopping himself from killing Hina, so I'm guessing he'll be slightly less out-of-control when he uses it again next episode. It's awesome how he pulls the MedaGaburyuu out of the ground.

I found it odd how Maki created another Pteranodon Yummy from a candelabra. What was with that?

Giru makes Yummies from one's possession. Ballerina slippers in CORE, and the candle Maki used to burn his sister to death in this episode.

"Training."
Giru and his Yummies are powered by no desire apparently. So making them from inanimate objects seem...right.

Aronbafon
I would like if Brotou being Birth is sort of like Todoroki and Zanki, with Date still being better and slightly stronger as Birth and Brotou being weaker than D-Birth.

Great episode! Finally get to learn more about Eiji and his past..looks like we learn more about his past next ep as well with the appearance of his high-school classmate

5 medals in Eiji, 5 medals in Maki and glowy purple eyes.
Will they turn into Greeed? or will the 10 medals come together somehow to form Giru?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
To be honest, I thought PuToTyra was going to do a fart for the Scanning Charge.:p

Those Yummies killing everyone, what the hell everyone just disappeared.

Glad to see TakaToraTako has a purpose.

PuToTyra debut was epic.

Gotou is becoming Birth, but just because Date is kidnapped.:sweat: Guess it's gonna be a one-off. For now.

'Kay, it changed!
Soo, Putotyrano's element is ice because its the total loss of energy/ desire, "Mu", right? Absolute zero. And because of the ice-age?

Status
Not open for further replies.