Okay, thanks.

Name: Mina Morose
Designation: Gokai Pink
Position on GokaiGalleon: Lookout
Appearance:
girlinpink.jpg

Weapons/Gear: Mobirates, Gokai Gun, Gokai Sabre
Mecha: Gokai Marine
Bio: Mina is relatively new to pirating, when compared to the others. She is the newest member of the GokaiGalleon crew, so is the most inexperienced with being a pirate.

Mina is the daughter of Salome Morose, voted one of the most successful businesswomen in the galaxy. This meant that Mina was lucky enough to be brought up well. Not that her family has had it's fair share of drama: her father left her when she was about 5 years old, and, when she was 17, their family almost went bankrupt, if not for a miracle deal which saved them their fortune.

Unfortunately, this deal was with Zangyak: they would keep Salome and her family out of bankruptcy and in return Salome would supply Zangyack with access to laboratories for experiments. These experiments were gruesome, to say the least, and involved several life-forms, all of which died. One time, Mina managed to catch the scientists abducting children from their homes. This shook her to the core, and she locked herself in her room for several days. One night, some Gormin arrived to take her away for experimentation herself. She tried to put up a fight but was knocked out and taken to the lab. There she met Celina, who was experimenting with human/machine fusion to create more powerful soldiers. As her luck would have it, the chamber malfunctioned, allowing Mina to slip out while Celina and the Gormin were confused.

That night, as Zangyack soldiers approached her house, Mina packed a small case of essentials and snuck off as the Gormin burnt her house down, with her mother trapped inside. Mina spent some time hitchiking around the galaxy on various ships, until she met a group of people: the crew of the GokaiGalleon. Mina thought that life would suit her: hunting treasure and just enjoying yourself in the vast reaches of space. Unfortunately, Captain Tiberius didn't want Mina in his crew. After another long period of time hitchiking around, Mina came across Captain Tiberius again, and diverted a Gormin patrol from capturing him. This act, combined with Mina "resisting Zangyack's authority", gave Mina her own wanted poster. Captain Tiberius let her join the crew as the ship's lookout and gave her her own Mobirates and Ranger Key, as a way of saying "welcome."

Mina is quite shy and reserved. Usually, she can be found talking with Navi, mostly because she feels that she doesn't fit in with the rest of the crew. In battle, she uses a simple tactic: slash and shoot. She doesn't know much about fighting. Mostly, her job involves monitoring for any Zangyack ships near GokaiGalleon.

Lurker
Alrighty update time:

Denjin: Approved

daftBlue: I got another challenger interested in the spot gonna let them take their fair shot before rendering a final judgement, that said you've done well and are improving

As for GokaiGreen it's up in the air. I have discussed it with a couple others and while Deme did submit a good bio, it seems more suited for a villain for a hero. A "zombie" just isnt that fitting in a crew of space pirates, aside from that the dude is just too damn creepy for a hero role. And in the case of DK its just kinda iffy at the moment not exactly bad but not exactly great either.

The Kain has spoken

Lurker
He isn't a zombie.......he is just a dude who has parts from different people XD. And I could fix it so he wasn't a zombie I guess...................I'm sorry I wanted to have a fun time with a character I've always wanted to use =/.

But ya I'll fix it later tonight so that he is just a normal doctor and I'll find a normal looking picture, and I'll make him super normal so he is just no fun to be around.

I'm sorry I am playing a lot of characters in rps that are dark and douchebags, and I thought it would be nice to have a dark looking person who was fun to have around. But ya I'll dumb down my character and make it less unique and just a random joyful person.

Lurker
Maybe that sort of thing would work better in something supernaturally themed. You can still be unique but dont overdo it. After all would you trust that guy to operate and look after the health of a group under your supervision? Also it is possible to be dark looking without being creepy to the point where no one will want to be alone in the same room with him.

Princess of Equesteria
Name: Willow Lockheart (True name unknown)

Designation: Gokaipink

Position on GokaiGalleon: Map Charter

Appearance:

2719c96fa403bb6235e504a855933fb8c3fbf7ff.jpg

Weapons/Gear: Transformation Cellphone Mobirate, Gokai Sabre, Gokai Gun, Ranger Keys

Mecha: Gokai Marine

Bio: A woman known only that by her stage name Willow Lockheart is a wild and free-spirited vixen. Many have tempted the mysterious voluptuous young woman to learn of her past and true name failed miserably, Willow made quite the nest by turning it into a game of profit. The rules for Willow’s game are quite simple were a person is allowed to ask only two questions which she would replied either a ‘yes’ or ‘no’. If by the second question are unable (which is always) to break the outer shell must relinquished over whatever money or treasure wagered. Should that person actually (which is never) can guess correctly her past and true name Willow is obligated to hand over the nest egg. To this present day no man or woman has drawn remotely close.

Having made quite the reputation across the galaxy Willow finds discontentment staying in one place for very long. Across the vast sea of space seeks out adventure and unseen riches hoarded it to themselves or using to help fund the Zangyack Empire. Disgusted by this fact Willow seeks out to liberate treasures from those (which are everyone) who are undeserving of such things. Willow’s main targets of choice anyone associating with the Zangyack Empire. Keeping only a fraction from the heists Willow makes certain that the rest are equally divided amongst everyone fairly. This was done to keep the peace amongst everyone, but also build up the excitement what treasures waited for them in the horizon. What Willow had not anticipated was the betrayal of one working secretly with the Zangyack Empire turning her in.

Like a trap animal being delivered to the slaughter house Willow had almost given up hope and accept the hand fate dealt. Fate on the other hand appeared to have other plans for her instead in form of an encounter with the GokaiGalleon crossing the prison ship path. Unknown to the voluptuous vixen that it was high on the Zangyack Empire wanted list found it her means for freedom. In amidst of the battlefield the ship’s barracks were torn asunder, which Willow found her escape. Relieving a fallen guard of his weapon Willow ran towards the GokaiGalleon Captain. Feeling in debt towards the unintentional rescue made a vow to stand beside them.

Last edited:
Lurker
The choice of pinks is tough as I like both equally, as such I am letting fate decide with the roll of a dice. I shall be posting the result shortly

Lurker
After consulting the 6 sided oracle it has been decided that Magi wins this one. Still dont let it get you down daft you did good fate just looked the other way this time

Lurker
Doesnt read too high on the Creep-o-meter now so approved

Lurker
So I tried posting last night and other then just having Lucas get hooked up to a morphine drip I didn't really see anything he could really do, so I am gonna leave it to the sane people to keep posting LOL