Status
Not open for further replies.
It stinks.
Seeing how we're talking about Dairanger now. Which Gokaiger gets to be KibaRanger?

Some kind of Beast mode
^GokaiSilver, Kag.

To me the scene came across like Luka had maybe never become Kirinranger before. So she was a bit woozy and disoriented by her own powers while simultaneously kicking ass with them.

Remember, Kirinranger didn't just use drunken fist. In some episodes you see the guy drink like a fish. It's easy for me to imagine that using his Ranger Key would make your blood alcohol level immediately skyrocket.

YEEES. Man, that is such an awesome way to think about it too. The way using certain keys alter your fighting style, personality, and medically!

That is so cool, if this was emphasized a bit more, like if using the keys were dangerous would of been a great story as well.

Dairanger is my favorite sentai so I was excited when I saw the gokaigers use their keys

And this was just a tease. I CANNOT wait for their tribute episode.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Seeing how we're talking about Dairanger now. Which Gokaiger gets to be KibaRanger?

Wouldn't that be GokaiSilver? I can't remember the scan of his phone but presumably he'd become a bigger/adult version of KibaRanger?

Banned
I can't believe how Gokaiger episode 5 be soooo good?!?!

First of all....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love, love, love, love Captain Marvelous! "See ya, hot police lady", has got me laughing my ass off after felling out of my chair! Seriously, I liked what Toei has done to Gokaiger so far!

To me the scene came across like Luka had maybe never become Kirinranger before. So she was a bit woozy and disoriented by her own powers while simultaneously kicking ass with them.

Remember, Kirinranger didn't just use drunken fist. In some episodes you see the guy drink like a fish. It's easy for me to imagine that using his Ranger Key would make your blood alcohol level immediately skyrocket.

That's what I thought about when I saw it. There's an entire episode devoted to it, even.

The episode itself was...excellent. I would prefer the Gokaiger be brought into each team's individual "world" to allow decent epilogue stories for the starring teams...but KSG is not that type of series. Which is fine.

While episode 3 was *really* weak for one of my favorite teams, this one's convinced me that it was written that way on purpose because they were unaware of the actor that would be in that episode. This episode was much better--I geniunely got excited about each team the group became, so the fight scene was incredible, and the main plot focusing around Doggie Krueger and Captain Marvelous made me happy. Given a little more of an insight into Captain Marvelous, I can start to see how the Gokaiger will turn into actual heroes.

The only part of the episode I didn't care for was the arbitrary "you can use it now" scene in the mecha fight. What, were they supposed to learn? Teamwork? Maybe if we'd forgotten episode 1, but it takes a coordinated team to swap weapons with one another and not miss a single step.

I'm hoping the next few lessons are thought out better, or at the very least, we learn that our former teams need only approve of the new team for their robo to learn a new combination. Biggest downside though? Not seeing Marvelous become Ryuuranger. Ah well. Another time.

Minato Ascending
^GokaiSilver, Kag.

YEEES. Man, that is such an awesome way to think about it too. The way using certain keys alter your fighting style, personality, and medically!

That is so cool, if this was emphasized a bit more, like if using the keys were dangerous would of been a great story as well.

I don't think Luka was woozy when she was Kirinrnager; she was just using the Drunken Fist technique, that's all.

Banned
Oh, yeah.

Guys, I'm very sorry, but I has to ask the very question here; Why do I get a odd feeling while watching Gokaiger episode 5? I feel like I was watching Power Rangers somewhat...

I couldn't get past that the very moment in back of my mind that this has to be a very, very good episode.

Does anyone feels the same way I do? Maybe it's me. It would be nice if you guys answer my question.

Some kind of Beast mode
I don't think Luka was woozy when she was Kirinrnager; she was just using the Drunken Fist technique, that's all.

I don't know man, I'm not sure if you always or have to be drunk to practice Drunken Fist, but I didn't feel like Luka was BS'ing. The powers do effect their personality.

Why do you say that though?

Status
Not open for further replies.