Gaia Memory Complete Selection 2 - T2 Memories Pre-Sale

Hey Metal, if one of the 5 memories do turn out to be a Shinigami Hakase memory, can you hold it for me as well ? Or will you have to wait until the whole set comes in tofind out? :O

Banned
Hey Metal, if one of the 5 memories do turn out to be a Shinigami Hakase memory, can you hold it for me as well ? Or will you have to wait until the whole set comes in tofind out? :O

It will most likely get out what the 5 Mystery's are before they ship, but know one knows how far in advance....it could be months or just days.

So i can't really reserve a Memory that i don't know if it's in or not.

For now i don't know how to handle the Mystery's.

Space Ninja
Best way IMO is to hold off on those completely, until they're actually known before/during release, and give any current buyers first crack at them before everyone else has a shot. Letting one person hold all five of them is too much of a dick move, and letting individual people blindly grab mystery memories seems like it would be asking for trouble.

Now, letting someone speculate on what's included and hold that memory? That might not be so bad.

Best way IMO is to hold off on those completely, until they're actually known before/during release, and give any current buyers first crack at them before everyone else has a shot. Letting one person hold all five of them is too much of a dick move, and letting individual people blindly grab mystery memories seems like it would be asking for trouble.

Now, letting someone speculate on what's included and hold that memory? That might not be so bad.

Yeah, I agree with Pedoleon. That seems like a good option. That being said, if one of those memories ends up being the Time memory I'll be all over that like a rabid dog.

Banned

That sounds like a plan.
I'll wait until we know what the last 5 are, then i'll give people who have already bought from me first crack at them.

Rajio Showa Rider
First of the Mystery Memories has been revealed. Shinigami Hakase. Mind if I reserve that one now?

Edit: Nevermind, didn't see that someone else had wanted to reserve it. Put me on the back list for now for it I guess.

Last edited:
Banned
To clarify, when it comes to the Mystery Memoires, they will be offered FIRST to those who have already paid me for memories, then to those who have reserved Memories and then if none of them want it, it will go for General Sale.

Last edited: