The latest expansion to CrimeCraft entitled GangWars adds some exciting new features to the base game. All the news and screenshots inside!
GangWars is set in after the events of the Bleedout Campaign and destruction of the Scorpion Chamber. Fight for control of the city with your gang and complete individual and team achievements for “street cred”. Capture each of the 20 different zones gaining valuables along the way for the more zones you capture. GangWars is the perfect game for the criminal in all of us…or some of us.
Here are some new features in the Spring Update and GangWars:
SPRING CONTENT UPDATE:
- Meme-Inspired Items – Gear up your character with the new troll and rage face cosmetic items! Few things in life are more satisfying than splattering your foe into giblets then asking, “U mad bro?”.
- Steam Trading – An innovative feature that allows Steam users to trade items from one game for items from another game. Players who reach level 6 will receive Mask of the Dead, a special tradable item.
- Holiday Event – From April 8th to 15th, players will have the chance to acquire easter eggs from select game modes. These eggs can then be opened for prizes ranging from low rarity to Black Market exclusive items.
GANGWARS HIGHLIGHTS AND KEY FEATURES:
- Territory Wars – Join a gang and fight for control of 20 combat zones, 3 social districts, and ultimately Sunrise City itself! Rule the streets with your gang’s logo displayed throughout and recieve valuable spoils.
- Class Profiles – Experience immediate and intense combat action using over 20 distinct profiles, each providing all necessary equipment including weapons, clothing, ammo, boosts, abilities and AUGs.
Here is the trailer for GangWars: