Today, publisher MY.GAMES is proud to announce that its first-person shooter Warface is now available on the Nintendo Switch! It is a free-to-play first-person shooter that is enjoyed by 80 million players worldwide. In addition, the Nintendo Switch version will host various unique features:
- Its the first CryEngine-powered title on the Switch, which provides an optimal balance of image clarity and performance.
- The Nintendo Switch version supports gyro controls for more precise aiming, HD Rumble, and the Pro Controller.
- Warface’s online multiplayer and voice chat does not require a Nintendo Online subscription.
- All PvE missions are available at launch, as well as 5 PvP modes, and 3 Special Operations.
- Players will unlock new content and game modes each week.
- The Switch version includes the “Titan” update that adds the 5th playable class, the SED.
Also, there is a Nintendo Switch Launch Trailer available on the Warface YouTube Channel.
Those interested in playing Warface can download it now on either: Playstation 4, Xbox One, Steam and the Nintendo Switch. Fans can also follow the game on social media on either Twitter, or Facebook.