The Japanese website Game Memo has revealed new details about the upcoming Wii & Wii U exclusive Dragon Quest X.
- The story will have “lots of volume”, with the aim that players continue to play online for a long time after the main story.
- Other than story, you’ll find a lot of content, each of the game’s races have their own specific quests and side stories.
- While it’s common for online games to not have an “ending” with a “final boss,” it appears that this may not apply to DQX.
- The game’s inn will now have a concierge. The concierge will give you info about events and quests.
- The game will have auto save, but you will still be able to go to the church to pray to save.
- The game will feature a post office where you can send letters and items to friends.
- The world will be huge – many times bigger than Dragon Quest 8’s huge world.
- Your player character is actually human, but after the event at the beginning of the game, he turns into one of the five titular races.
- You start the game in a small village, where you live with either your brother or sister. The game’s character making feature allows you to create them.