Amongst the obvious graphical differences and the already announced local-wireless features are the following points…
- New Monster: Brachydos
- He’s the ‘cover’ monster, so will appear on ads
- He has green slime on his hands and head which trail behind and explode
- The new Tanzia Harbour replaces Rockrack City Hub. This has been fully designed to take 3D into account.
- You can use the slide pad and buttons, or the touch controls.
- The bottom screen features a camera button that can be toggled on/off.
- When on, pressing L will focus on the enemy.
- When off, pressing L will focus camera behind youir back.
- New Weapon Designs
- Kanyanba, a rival to the MH3 masked Cha-Cha
- Playable at TGS
- Play it at TGS and get a free bag for your troubles!