Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger EP 29- "All Out War! Dance Carnival!"

Screw all of you! This episode was amazing, ESPECIALLY the Kamitsuki Changes! every form has a different song, a different dance, and even the Jyudenryu dance along! Carnival is the greatest power-up I've ever seen! plus action and explosions everywhere! I have no problem with a 4-minute fight scene when it's this awesome

not only that, but the three extra rangers got a spotlight fight with their own song! of course, the story part was also great, with reference to the movie and the twist at the end.

note that I'm not joking one bit here. this whole episode felt like one big CARNIVAL!
 
This was one of the best episodes in an already excellent Sentai series, I think. The only real sticking point I have with it is that it did become a little wearisome seeing Daigo slot in each and every battery for the changes - I liked seeing the dances, it's just that the actual slotting in took up a lot of time. That's a pretty minor gripe, though.

I can't help but feel that Dogold using Endolf as his body is going to come back and bite him later on in a big, big way, and I'm looking forward to that.
 
Oh my god get over it! So he put the batteries in the freaking gun! Big freaking deal! It's the first time we've seen him use these forms so what's the problem with seeing him do the whole thing?! You're all really going to let that stand in your way of fully enjoying this episode? God something is wrong with you guys...
 
Oh my god get over it! So he put the batteries in the freaking gun! Big freaking deal! It's the first time we've seen him use these forms so what's the problem with seeing him do the whole thing?! You're all really going to let that stand in your way of fully enjoying this episode? God something is wrong with you guys...

Chill HM, isn't the sign that people nitpicking about the ep is a sign that it was good? At least for me....
:laugh:

I still laugh watching Ash and his Pikachu in the episode dancing randomly.
 
Last edited:
I thought this was an excellent episode! I gotta admit, Dogold taking over Endorf completely blind sided me! I didn't realize that's what he was going to do until like...five seconds until he did! Well played Sanjou! Well played!
 
Other than the overly long demo for Samba Carnival (which was helped thanks to the comedic effect of the music kicking in every time he transformed) this was a really good episode. Great action, new gimmicks, a really solid story, close up shots of Yayoi's legs and a pretty good twist at the end. What's there to be unsatisfied with?

I really liked the way they worked the dancing in as part of the story, especially in a way that makes sense. It's not just something they do for fun and dancing was a big part of combat rituals in many cultures, so big props to them for that.

I do love the silly aspects of this show too though and it really makes me wonder how Saban are even going to begin to adapt this. Break dancing dinosaur men probably won't work as well with the US audience :laugh:

RtVpYYm.jpg
 
I'm really disappointed in the lack of dancing Daigo gifs from this episode. There's was at least 5 different gifs to be made out of Carnival.
 
Boy Toei sure packs a lot of stuff in this episode doesn't it? The action... Spectacular! , the return of the spirit rangers and the roll call... AWESOME!, the snap together combination with the Carnival sequence.. MIND-BLOWING! I am with you all that the constant battery swapping is stupid and not needed, but it should only be a one time deal so I am not too bothered by it.

I like the tied in to the movie with the singing and the revival of Torin's body. I like that all the Kyoryugers showed real emotions and some were on the verge of tears. This cast definitely has talent and that's good to see.


The twist at the end with Dogold getting possession of Endolf's body is interesting. I have a feeling it will bite Dogold in the butt and may even result in a far more powerful Endolf. I just think Endolf is a better deboss of the two. Dogold's constant japping about being infuriated is tiresome. I'd rather have Endolf and his headache.
 
One of my favorite episode of any Sentai ever.

It has everything, emotions, movie references, blatant toy shilling, fanservice, backstabbing, happy ending.

I couldnt be bothered to whine about Carnival commercial marathon, if anything, Im glad that they did it all in one go than make a huge deal to showcase one each for the next 4 or so episodes.

I love how they address the silliest things too.

"Hey, wait a sec, Tessai was bald. How come he's got hair in the OP now?"
"He has a bald skin cap."
"Uhh, okay"

Awesome.

The extra guys got to kick ass, in and out of costume. Yayoi worrying about their roll call being inaccurate and Grey not giving a **** was great too.

I didnt mind the skirt/leg shots and I dont give a **** if you did.

I was surprised to see Endorf go, I dont know whether he or Dogold will win in the end but Id love to find out.

The day I hate this show will really be a sad point because there is nothing I dont love about this season. They even got Shizuka Nakamura, marshmallows and all, stop going through my wishlist Toei.

Bless this show. Set the bar high for the 2 new toku we'll be getting, Gaim and Show Geki Goraiger??? (whatever Keith said)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top