ryatwo
Thank you for the Memories...
Okay so I just recently re-watched the episode, and the last part had me laughing in tears.
When Plezuo-Oh was doing his finisher, the Deboss basically just stood there for 10 seconds while Daigo cocked the gun. I know its a trope that exists in Sentai and whatever show that uses stock footage, etc. But it was so out of place!
And I'm surprised that I didn't realize that Plezuo-Oh has that same dick-shaped head design like Fourze did, but I kinda like it better than Fourze's.
When Plezuo-Oh was doing his finisher, the Deboss basically just stood there for 10 seconds while Daigo cocked the gun. I know its a trope that exists in Sentai and whatever show that uses stock footage, etc. But it was so out of place!
And I'm surprised that I didn't realize that Plezuo-Oh has that same dick-shaped head design like Fourze did, but I kinda like it better than Fourze's.