Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger - Brave 34 "Revival! Bragigas Appears"

okrD8S0.avif
Writer: Riku Sanjo​

With the final secret stone, the Kyoryugers seek out the final resting place of the tenth Voltasaur, Bragigas. However, Debo Tairyon is sent out to stop them from awakening the most powerful of Voltasaur, and Daigo's father Dantetsu seems to have his own plans.
 
Last edited:
It was an awesome episode and i was really surprised that we got to see Stymero, Allemorus and Pukuptor? In action before they were killed :-D
 
It was an awesome episode and i was really surprised that we got to see Stymero, Allemorus and Pukuptor? In action before they were killed :-D

Yeah, I agree! I didn't expect it and it was a really nice touch. :thumbs:

Overall, excellent episode! The explanations of Bragigas at the beginning told via flashback were a real highlight. Loved seeing all the dinos fighting Deboth, and Bragigas crying haha. Bragigas being Torin's partner means Torin is Kyoryu Silver?

Liked Debo Tairyon, interested how he picked up the item to revive Gadoma, should provide for an excellent two-parter next episode. Daigo's dad helping out was also interesting, don't like how he keeps runnin away though. :laugh: Oh, and big role-call this time, can't imagine how it will be when all 10 assemble.

Bragi-Oh is the spirit base huh? So basically everytime the Kyoryugers went to the spirit base they were going to Debo-hell. xD

Looks like a mecha episode next week.
 
That Gigant BragiOh transformation music was AMAZING! I really like how he has all the guardian symbol all over his body, really cool note.

Man that toy is gonna be friggin' HUGE if it can hold all those batteries o.o
 
It was an awesome episode and i was really surprised that we got to see Stymero, Allemorus and Pukuptor? In action before they were killed :-D

not quite. I paused at the right time to see their emblems as they were being destroyed, and while the first two were indeed Stymero and Allomerus, the third one was not Pukuptor, but Deinochaser.

I guess what this means in that just like the Jyuden Arms that make use of Deinosgrander and Kentrospiker's power, the dino pairs that make the Kyoryugers' bikes were created by Dr. Ulshade to make use of the original Deinochaser's power(which would explain why they have wheels and handlebars on their bodies)

at least it was nice to finally see what some of the Guardian Jyudenryu looked like
 
Bragigas being Torin's partner means Torin is Kyoryu Silver?

I don't know, it seems to be hinting towards Daigo's father being Silver, with that ocarina thing he had and the fact he appeared again.

I do so hope it's Torin, because I like the idea of an inhuman Ranger (e.g. Doggy Kruger/Dekamaster), and I think it's because of how ridiculously masculine Daigo's father acts that I wish even more for Silver to be Torin.
 
Speaking of the guardians...since their batteries still charge and they still have their power... shouldn't Ulshade be able to make Gaburevolver that would allow people to Kyoryu Change with the Guardian batteries? It would be kinda cool to have an army of extra rangers...
 
I do so hope it's Torin, because I like the idea of an inhuman Ranger (e.g. Doggy Kruger/Dekamaster), and I think it's because of how ridiculously masculine Daigo's father acts that I wish even more for Silver to be Torin.

i don't think he should, if he is kyoryu sliver, then they should had established that he was indeed a kyoryuger early in the show.

if he pasts his powers to daigo's father like dr.uishade and yayoi, then i could see that working, or maybe even daigo's father is the human form of torin.

EDIT: Kyoryu Sliver will be a human, as since in this picture
Kyoryu_Silver_Human_Silouette.jpg

but his identity is yet to be know.
 
Last edited:
It seems Bragigas haven't had a partner, so this guy will be a new one, and could be Torin.

Flamedragon, what does it say in that image?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top