Zeronos Vs. Drake: Who's the faster driver?

vash169

Vrroom!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EwE15wZT7M[/ame]

They left their henshin devices at home for this one unfortunately, but it's cool to see them fighting it out anyway!

To save yourself a google search, Wangan Midnight is a racing manga/anime/live action movie about high-speed racing on a stretch of highway called the Wangan. Yuichi Namakura as Akio Asakura drives a Datsun 240Z that's impossibly fast in spite of the car's age, and Kazuki Kato as Tatsuya Shima drives a Porsche 911 that fights the Z for fastest on the Wangan.
 
Thats sick. But I really like Drake's actor. He is very good, I have not seen Zeronos's actor outside of Yuuto and Den O, so for now, I saw DRAKE FTW!!!
 
this belongs in J-Drama section. Other then that I'm now about as interested to see this as I am to see the Sequel to 20th Century Boys[whenever that comes out].
 
Holy hell that movie looks awesome! Kato Kazuki is cool guy but Drake was a lousy character.
 

Awesome! Man! I'm looking forward for this one.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…