The One Piece: Again, Only Faster This Time

Staff member
<p>I love One Piece, but the one thing that prevents me from making a full recommendation of the anime to others is hearing the question “where do I start?” And, uh, that’s gotten hard. Ideally starting from the beginning would be best, but it could take you literal years to catch up to where it currently is, 1,100 episodes later.</p>

So the fillers are gone, its more condense and fast pace like the live action.

Interesting move, but can they really capture the essence of the Grand Line in a condensed version? I'll reserve judgment until we see if "THE One Piece" keeps the heart and soul intact. A higher budget is promising, but let's hope they don't sacrifice the depth of the story for the sake of brevity. Fingers crossed for a faithful retelling.

Okay, so confession time – I haven't dived into the One Piece ocean yet. The sheer number of episodes scared me off. But this remake? Now we're talking! A shorter, updated version sounds perfect for someone like me. Kudos to Netflix for making it accessible. Time to finally set sail into the world of pirates! It saves me from watching 1000 episodes.

Tower Climber
As long as they don't mess with the voice cast, I'm on board. The English dub of One Piece has become a familiar melody, and any changes would be sacrilege. The Japanese cast is legendary so do not replace them unless they die of old age.The fact that Netflix is involved gives me hope for a seamless transition. Fingers crossed for the same crew delivering those iconic lines!

As long as they don't mess with the voice cast, I'm on board. The English dub of One Piece has become a familiar melody, and any changes would be sacrilege. The Japanese cast is legendary so do not replace them unless they die of old age.The fact that Netflix is involved gives me hope for a seamless transition. Fingers crossed for the same crew delivering those iconic lines!

I completely agree, maintaining the original voice cast is crucial for the authenticity of the One Piece English dub. The unique charm and familiarity they bring are irreplaceable, and it's reassuring to hear that Netflix's involvement might ensure a smooth transition. Here's hoping they keep the magic of the original voices alive!

Tôi hoàn toàn đồng ý, việc duy trì dàn diễn viên lồng tiếng gốc là rất quan trọng đối với tính xác thực của bản lồng tiếng Anh One Piece. Sự quyến rũ và quen thuộc độc đáo mà chúng mang lại là không thể thay thế và thật yên tâm khi biết rằng sự tham gia của Netflix có thể đảm bảo quá trình chuyển đổi suôn sẻ. Đây là hy vọng họ giữ được sự kỳ diệu của giọng nói ban đầu!
Yes, me too.

I think it is great for new One Piece fans. People think 1000+ eps is too much, but if there is a remake, maybe people will start watching One Piece