Zander got me kinda hard for a Gundam toy

Not all... I have the Gundam Seed and Endless Waltz ones. Also, I don't own any of the 1/100 models anymore.
 
Which did you think looked cooler on disdplay, the Kits or the Arch Enemy?.

I plan on getting the AE Tallgeese III & Wing Zero next month for moi birthday as well. Just not sure about the final one of the series (Strike Gundam) since a) It's going for $200 and b) I haven't watched SEED yet so I don't even know if it's cool or not yet.
 
Well, both have pros and cons... If you get the kits, then you have to build it, and then you can control the colors if need be. The Figures have fixed colors and may have some QA issue(s). Just for simplicity, the figures are great display pieces. If you have more time and patience then the kits are better. :thumbs:
 
These pictures don't do this figure any justice. I love this damn thing. My first Gundam purchase. I am waiting on Char's Gelgoog, and I can confirm that after seeing how incredible this looks I gotta buy Tallgeese III & Wing Zero.

403078_10150542557703516_505768515_8834453_734958696_n.jpg

403078_10150542557708516_505768515_8834454_571030430_n.jpg

403078_10150542557718516_505768515_8834455_1242759294_n.jpg

403078_10150542557728516_505768515_8834456_117925870_n.jpg

403078_10150542557738516_505768515_8834457_1303222164_n.jpg


It really is a shame that only 5 of these figures were released. I would have killed for more.
 
Yeah GekiDan showed me. They look a bit too small for me, 5 inches I read. But I could see myself picking up one or two down the road. But for now Arch Enemy = best.

I just bought the Tallgeese III & Wing Zero off ebay for $250. :patriotic:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top