Zander got me kinda hard for a Gundam toy

I'm still kind of stumped as to why Epyon wasn't released as the enemy of Wing Zero AND why more of these figures were not made.

anyone know a good Epyon model kit?.
 
How tall is 1/100 anyway?.

I'd fully grab these model kits but I suck at painting so the model would end up looking like crap. Unless they still look fine without a final paint job?.
 
How tall is 1/100 anyway?.

I'd fully grab these model kits but I suck at painting so the model would end up looking like crap. Unless they still look fine without a final paint job?.

I'll copy/paste an answer I found looking around. "1/100 kits range between six inches to eight on overage, with some freaks (Like Nu Gundam and Sazabi) being as tall as twelve inches."
 
How tall is 1/100 anyway?.

I'd fully grab these model kits but I suck at painting so the model would end up looking like crap. Unless they still look fine without a final paint job?.

Hey FK, as a long time Gundam model builder, i can tell you that they look fine if you choose not to paint them. From time to time i might, but i generally don't have the time to do so.

If you have a steady head, panel-lining them brings out a ton more detail. A black Gundam Marker is every Gunpla builder's friend :thumbs:

Seeing as you've been watching Gundam W lately, those suits have been recent MG (Master Grade) additions. I myself have been considering the MG Wing Gundam as my next purchase (the tv series version not the EW ver. retroactive re-design that Katoki made to match his angel wing Wing Zero)
 
The Gundam models don't usually need any paint, unless you really want to be accurate. Though, there have been older versions that do require painting and gluing. If you stick with the HG, MG, PG lines, you won't need to do those. It's very much, cut, put together, add stickers as needed, and then play or display.

The best way to check, is to look at the description.

E.g. MG 1/100 Gundam Epyon EW - http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN970379

HLJ lists the product at level 3 with no paint or glue needed.


The most that I've done one these types of figures are just adding panel lines using Gundam Markers, or the use of regular markers.


Heck, if you really want to, you can even bedazzle them... :laugh:
 
Hey FK, as a long time Gundam model builder, i can tell you that they look fine if you choose not to paint them. From time to time i might, but i generally don't have the time to do so.

If you have a steady head, panel-lining them brings out a ton more detail. A black Gundam Marker is every Gunpla builder's friend :thumbs:

Seeing as you've been watching Gundam W lately, those suits have been recent MG (Master Grade) additions. I myself have been considering the MG Wing Gundam as my next purchase (the tv series version not the EW ver. retroactive re-design that Katoki made to match his angel wing Wing Zero)

Would you be able to post some pictures of the model kits you got?.

What is really cool is the fact they are model kits, snap together, and you can still play with them and transforms them. I wish my Batmobile models could do that lol.
 
dchoc, you said you own all of the Arch Enemy Gundam figures, would you mind posting some pictures of them all for me?.

I bought RX-78-2 & Char's Gelgoog on ebay and I am waiting on them. But I'd like to see some shots of all 5 of the Arch Enemy Gundams together. Also, how much taller are they compared to 1/100 HG Gundam model kits?.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top