"You don't look like a Power Rangers or *insert title here* fan..."

DarkBlaze

Member
Have any of you ever experienced such a quote before? You tell someone you're a fan of Power Rangers (or some other show), and you get a response like that? I mean, how does one LOOK like a fan of certain show? Here's a pic of me:

[HIDE]
[/HIDE]

I just don't get. Seriously.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's just a shock. I mean, sometimes people don't peg you to do certain things. I'm very open-minded, but I get surprised from time to time. Take my friend Shuley, a very sweet and quiet girl. She's the valedictorian of my graduating class and I was floored when she told me out of the blue she was a fan of Call of Duty and Halo. Lesson? Expect the unexpected. :sweat:
 
Probably because I'm Asian I never got that response before since Asians look more recognizable of liking Asian/Action stuff:

[HIDE]
[/HIDE]
 
Last edited:
I'm a overweight nerdy looking guy.
It's more a shock when people find out i don't like Star Trek....

Because, as we know, All Nerds = Trekkers.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…