Yahoo Japan Auctions goes International

Ladymercury

the baddest bitch
Just like the title says, Yahoo! Japan auctions finally launched their English version of Yahoo! Japan auctions. Its a seperate entity from the Japanese side, but still gives you the opportunity to bid on goods from Japan by Japanese sellers that otherwise would be hard to get on eBay, etc -- without the deputy services.

http://digg.com/business_finance/Yahoo_Japan_Auctions_goes_International

^

Gotta promote that digg link XP

Since it seems like it was just launched, no much has been added to the site. But I have hopes that in a few months its going to be a bustling as the Japanese side.
 
aweeeesome

i just hope that this time they take my debit card -_-

i had an yahoo wallet account connected to my debit card at first.... but then i lost the card and had to get a new one... then when i tried to register the new one in yahoo wallet... it wouldn't let me

so i'm wondering... if this is going to be more for international users? or just for english speakers in jpn? .... we'll see later i guess.. rite now i dont' have time to read up on it XD
 
Seems more like English speakers in Japan, in terms of using Yahoo Wallet cause I'm certain its going to kick back our cards but I noticed a lot of the sellers on there are willing to use Paypal and stuff so who knows :)
 
hmm if a lot more users start using paypal, that would be very very good. especially with all those charges that yahoo wallet does -_-

i still can't believe that they started kicking foreign cards out >_< kinda sucks, but i guess dealing with international banks aren't fun for them either -_-

which is why i wish i could still do the mail bank account payment service XD i really liked walking to the mail office to pay for my stuff :3
 
this is really awesome news.
I always shop from there through a friend and now I have a huge debt.
this may very well mark the day I don't have to face debts.
 
YES!!! AT LAST!!! This is wonderful...

Though there's probably going to be less business from me when it comes to YJ bidding with the local shop though. That's okay, I'll still get my trading figures from them since only they're nice enough and willing to open every blindbox until I get all the ones I want. :buttrock:
 
Great news indeed. Now I won't have to worry if a toy I want ends up being YJ exclusive:buttrock:


Emp, I tihnk the same thing could be said about other middle man and depot services too.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top