X-Men Origins: Wolverine - (Leaked Video Talkback... SPOILERS)

I have a serious question here. Do the mods and admins really want people saying what they thought of this movie? It is clear 20th century fox is going ape **** to get people.

Plenty of other boards have already seen it and talked about it. Even a few websites gave their thoughts on the film. The only board I've seen locked down about it was Superherohype. But if the mods think its a good idea to lock this thread down then its fine by me.
 
How was gambit in the movie? Was he done any decent justice? Did he have his traditional black/red eyes?

He was one of the few good things about the movie. He wasn't exactly Remy as we know him- his accent wasn't so thick and his looks weren't so rough around the edges, but he was very pretty and they showcased his powers and personality quite well. Wasn't like other characters that were just redundant or an insult to the original character.
His eyes are just Kitsch's plain hazel colour, but when he uses his powers they flash the same glow as the cards.
 
I thought this was either "So Bad It's Good" or "So Bad It's Horrible", but can't decide which one it was.

All I know is I can't wait to see it again in the theater.
 
I thought this was either "So Bad It's Good" or "So Bad It's Horrible", but can't decide which one it was.

All I know is I can't wait to see it again in the theater.

I dunno it didn't make it in the so bad its hilariously good category for me. And I love movies like those (ie Batman & Robin, Van Damme Street Fighter, Dragonball Evolution, Spider-Man 3, etc.). There was just nothing really unintentionally funny, well maybe except when that "Dudepeel" monstrosity came out and all the antics it had.
 
My friend just showed up at my door with a copy of this, the Van Damme movie, and some other movie.

The Van Damme Street Fighter or Van Damme's latest film? Van Damme Street Fighter is hilarious and also quite true to Street Fighter II in a parody sense. And Raul Julia's Bison is amazing, his lines were delivered from god.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top