X-Men Origins: Wolverine - (Leaked Video Talkback... SPOILERS)

People are being very impatient and they should have wait until May 1st.

I hope they find that scambag who caused and throw in jail.
 
Hugh Jackman is upset about the leak online.

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,25308519-5006346,00.html

Great job to the people who already saw it online. Congrats. Anyone who saw this, they are an idiot.

Oh no a celebrity is upset we should feel bad because we ruined a big mighty actor's day :rolleyes2: Seriously ForeverRed idol worship is un healthy.

And as for catching the guy behind it, I'd be very impressed if they do catch him. I mean if the FBI can't even catch a guy as mainstream as AXXO thats been around for years and years for example I don't see how they can catch this guy.
 
Last edited:
Oh no a celebrity is upset we should feel bad because we ruined a big mighty actor's day :rolleyes2: Seriously ForeverRed idol worship is un healthy.

And as for catching the guy behind it, I'd be very impressed if they do catch him. I mean if the FBI can't even catch a guy as mainstream as AXXO thats been around for years and years for example I don't see how they can catch this guy.

Yeah. How dare an actor want his movie to make money. How dare they get upset. I mean on the same coin how dare people at retail stores get mad when people shop lift. How dare banks get upset when they get robbed. It's a crying shame I tell you :P
 
Yeah. How dare an actor want his movie to make money. How dare they get upset. I mean on the same coin how dare people at retail stores get mad when people shop lift. How dare banks get upset when they get robbed. It's a crying shame I tell you :P

Don't stretch words like you always do King, ye one on his high horse. Can Hugh Jackman be upset? Yes yes he should be upset. Should ForeverRed post that and at like everyone is an evil son of a bitch for downloading his movie and we should worship the ground Hugh Jackman touches? No.
 
Don't stretch words like you always do King, ye one on his high horse. Can Hugh Jackman be upset? Yes yes he should be upset. Should ForeverRed post that and at like everyone is an evil son of a bitch for downloading his movie and we should worship the ground Hugh Jackman touches? No.

Oh chill out stuffed britches. I am fooling around. This topic stopped being serious to me a page or so back. Just a thing though. Forevered has every right to think that people are evil sons of bitches for downloading this movie. It's his right to think that. :thumbs:
 
Oh no a celebrity is upset we should feel bad because we ruined a big mighty actor's day :rolleyes2: Seriously ForeverRed idol worship is un healthy.

Do I worship him? No, seriously. It is completely unnecessary to watch the leak online. As for me, I'M NOT HAPPY WITH THE FANBOYS! They already saw it online and I'm sure that they probably won't pay to go to the movie theater to see Wolverine.

Now, the fanboys are hurting the movie with the box office. It will be less.

They were very impatient and they decided to watch it online! That was their stupid move. THEY SHOULD'VE WAIT UNTIL MAY 1ST FOR A **** SAKE.
 
Last edited:
Do I worship him? No, seriously. It is completely unnecessary to watch the leak online. As for me, I'M NOT HAPPY WITH THE FANBOYS! They already saw it online and I'm sure that they probably won't pay to go to the movie theater to see Wolverine.

Now, the fanboys are hurting the movie with the box office. It will be less.

They were very impatient and they decided to watch it online! That was their stupid move. THEY SHOULD'VE WAIT UNTIL MAY 1ST FOR A **** SAKE.

Don't underestimate and make unjustified generalizations, at least 2/3rds of the people that watched the rough cut will probably pay to see it on May 1st, I know I am. Pretty much the only people I see not paying for it that saw this rough cut are people that did not like it at all.

Less will be only what? 5%? Oh no 5% whats Fox going to do without that 5%!? Actually knowing Fox they would probably bitch forever about losing even only $1000. Fanboys stillmake an iota of gross revenue. And most of the people that watched it online are not fanboys, just the dumb 14 year olds that spend their after noon on the stream free movie websites. Like I said earlier most people don't go online and watch movies for free.

As for that last bit like I told you earlier:
HaiTien78 said:
About half the people who watched it are impatient, the other half (from what I can assume from video comments) saw it and assumed it came out early. But its more over a why the hell not kind of thing, 95% of the people that watched this rough cut are going to pay to watch the full thing anyway. Its like this you're getting hungry at around 11:00 PM and you normally have Lunch at 1:00 PM. You're waiting for Lunch to come by when someone offers you a snack to hold you til then. Now are you going to be a patient little boy and wait the 2 hours til lunch or are you going to eat the snack, then eat lunch later?
 
I want to see Wolverine movie to be succesful, PERIOD. I'm a fan of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine since X-Men first came out in 2000. He is perfect as Wolverine.
 
So? The movie will probably be commercially successful, but whether it is or isn't won't be affected by the leak or the poor quality of the movie.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top