X-Men 3: The Last Stand - Talkback *Spoilers*

Mega Ranger

Member
So I saw the Midnight opening. OMG! anyone who doubted Brett Radner needs to eat thier words! *eats words*.

The Death Of Cyclops, The Death of Proffessor X, The death of Jean Grey, The death of Magneto, The loss of powers by Rogue and Mystique. The hits kept coming.

Plus Wolverines healing Factor worked faster in this film than I think it ever has in any medium, which really worked for the story!

See it and Love it!
 
Wonderful film! Loved it! All I got to say for the people who haven't seen it yet is to wait till after the credits to leave!!!
 
I saw it at midnight too.

I'm not sure if I'm disappointed or not. I'm leaning towards not, since I didn't expect the movie to like blow me away. It did, but not like, in the best possible way.

I actually stayed away from spoilers for this movie... And let me say while I was suprised, most of all that happened was predictible (and I'm really really dense when it comes to watching movies and figuring out what's going to happen.)

[HIDE]My friends complained about them killing all the people they did. I don't mind them killing off characters (as long as it isn't Wolverine), it just seemed a little too fast paced. Way too fast paced actually. It's like no one really cared when Scott died, except like Logan...?? When Prof X was killed, that was done okay, I guess, but I still felt a little unsatisfied with the reactions. I think the only death I was okay with was of Jean, because, like, that one was just so obviously coming... After all, Wolverine always ends up killing the people he loves.[/HIDE]
I'm probably going to see it again, with my little brother. My friends left before the end credits were up... so what exactly did they show? I know who they showed, I just don't know how.

As for comparing them to the first two movies, I think the first two were better. Or at least when I watched them I was blind to any possible flaws. :p
 
Mega Ranger said:
So I saw the Midnight opening. OMG! anyone who doubted Brett Radner needs to eat thier words! *eats words*.

[hide] The Death Of Cyclops, The Death of Proffessor X, The death of Jean Grey, The death of Magneto, The loss of powers by Rogue and Mystique. The hits kept coming. [/hide]

Note carefully: I changed the "spoiler" tags to "hide" tags. This is because when my wife moused over the thread, she got spoiled on EVERYTHING in it thanks to the preview function. And it took all of her willpower not to blurt everything that happened to me before the movie.

It is actually refreshing to experience an X-Men story that isn't a one-shot What If...? thing where major, well-established characters don't have Plot Invulnerability.

[HIDE]I mean, ****, Scott, Jean, AND Charles DEAD? And not Marvel dead, either -- we know they weren't clones. (I suspect that they're everyone they couldn't get to sign on for a fourth movie. The contracts for the first movie included two sequels, IIRC.)

I figured the "cure" would be a temporary thing when it was revealed to be based on Leech's powers. Once their bodies metabolize the stuff in their systems, they'll be back to normal mutant status. I don't think Rogue, in particular, will be happy with that.[/HIDE]

Kitty was freaking ADORABLE. She was so little, and her suit had pink trim!

Overall, I liked it. Not as strong as the first two, as has been said, but still quite good.
 
i won tickets to see a special screening of it yesterday and it was awesome!

spoilers
[HIDE]Cyclops died way too quick. total screen time for him was maybe 5 minutes.But,im wondering if he really did die,you never actually saw it happen.

Magneto lost his powers..or did he? at the end of the movie,he moved the chess piece a little and then you saw the credits.
[/HIDE]

Kelsey Grammer played awesome as beast and Iceman did something in the movie:buttrock:
 
With no spoilers, all I want to know: is there enough action? The first 2 had a definitive lack of mutanty fights, and the fights that were there were pretty lackluster. I want some claw-slashing, fur-flying, weather-changing battles, dammit.
 
I saw the movie like 10 minutes ago, OMG ITS BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE!!
*Sentairanger has a new favorite movie*

@ Bolt: There is action, lots

[HIDE]Did anyone catch how at the end the chess peice moved slightly!!! possible X-4????[/HIDE]
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top