MMPR
Read my smart post
Screw the letter. Send her photos of ur nipples.
LOL
This thread is fucking weird, when you send that letter I bet 48 hours later cops will be busting down your door lol
Screw the letter. Send her photos of ur nipples.
LOL
This thread is fucking weird, when you send that letter I bet 48 hours later cops will be busting down your door lol
But this was the icing on the cake.Ok, I got this do's and don'ts from a friend of mine.
DON'T tell her that you're a big fan.
DON'T start off with your purpose. Instead, incorporate it into your letter midway.
DON'T be straightforward.
DON'T make it short, but DON'T make it too long.
DO's:
>>Observe proper spelling and grammar.
>>Be courteous? I don't know, I guess that'll work.
>>Be subtle.
>>Make it of decent length. 3 paragraphs will do, I guess.
>>Pray that you'll succeed.
By the way, some say I should, some say I shouldn't. and besides, Demi's legal. so what should I do?
Dammmmn I wish I saw this thread sooner. Everybody already ripped it to shreds before I could get my claws into it.
Just a thought, if Disney girls did porn at their current age, how would the creepy factor be for arnie?
A gushing nosebleed plus fainting, maybe.
I'm sorry, but the actress for Charlie in Good Luck Charlie should not do porn.