Worst kamen rider show?

I don't think this'll be a very popular opinion but I was bored to tears by Agito. I really struggled to finish it.
 
Worst? Well pretty much any of Toshiki Inoue's work after Agito (So, Faiz, The First, The Next, and Kiva). But if I have to pic one of them it would be Kiva because plot was just so unorganized and just full of plot holes. Plus, Inoue just loves to turn cool characters into punching bags halfway into the series such as Jiro and Nago. I really wanted to love this series because it had some the best suit designs in a rider show but the story just fucked it up!!
 
I have a bad feeling that a war might break out on this thread.

But I'll say Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. Yeah, I know- it's the Wang bros' American take on Ryuki and not a Toei one, or a Japanese show, but I find Kit's character so bloody tedious and dull. The other riders don't help either. I liked Zolda, but his counterpart (Torque) is rather lame. Strike (Ohja) is just a lackey of Xaviax, he's not even his own villain. As for Ryuga (Onyx), I don't want to spoil things, but what they've done to him so far is odd, and not in a good way. It wasn't what I predicted. Also, a lot of fight scenes were recycled from Ryuki anyway. Due to that, you see sudden, unexplained changes of scenery when they "henshin".
 
I find it utterly coincidental that people that hate Decade also hate Kabuto as well. And it seems the same way for people that like the Decade series, they happen to also be fans of the Kabuto series as well.

Interesting, ain't it?
 
I find it utterly coincidental that people that hate Decade also hate Kabuto as well. And it seems the same way for people that like the Decade series, they happen to also be fans of the Kabuto series as well.

Interesting, ain't it?

I actually like Kabuto.:P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top