mp3mp3
Member
Hi guys, I was watching Ryuki, 505, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade nad W.
All seasons are interesting less or more.
Worst for me are >
Blade - characters are pretty boring and not interesting, story too. It is too cheap, actions are also cheap.
Hibiki - this is worst at all rideras I been watch. To much pointless and slow.
Decade - No comment, it's like big joke.
Ryuki - I had a feeling I was watching some cryminal show, characters are just dark or just incapable with fight or brain
.
Others are pretty cool.
All seasons are interesting less or more.
Worst for me are >
Blade - characters are pretty boring and not interesting, story too. It is too cheap, actions are also cheap.
Hibiki - this is worst at all rideras I been watch. To much pointless and slow.
Decade - No comment, it's like big joke.
Ryuki - I had a feeling I was watching some cryminal show, characters are just dark or just incapable with fight or brain
Others are pretty cool.