Worst Fighting Game Movie of All-Time

areaseven

Live to Win
Of all the movies based on fighting games, which is the worst?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK0ApydEvB0]Street Fighter: The Movie (1994)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=426Rb2oy4O0]Double Dragon (1994)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FisgEVjED-Y]Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (1997)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHQFZV_dgsU]DOA: Dead or Alive (2006)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=421bysTndMw]Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li (2009)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWVTLLPwaQc]Tekken (2010)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy-LMbfTAGQ]The King of Fighters (2010)[/ame]
 
I would say Double Dragon is more of a beat 'em up, but there was a Neo Geo fighting game. My vote is The King of Fighters followed by The Legend of Chun-Li.
 
I would say Double Dragon is more of a beat 'em up, but there was a Neo Geo fighting game. My vote is The King of Fighters followed by The Legend of Chun-Li.

Yeah, I should have pointed that out earlier, but since Technos released the fighting game adaptation of the movie, it counts as a fighting game movie.
 
If I were to rank all of these movies, with 1 being the absolute worst and 7 being the most tolerable of the bunch, it would look like this:

1. The King of Fighters
2. Double Dragon
3. Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li
4. DOA: Dead or Alive
5. Tekken
6. Mortal Kombat: Annihilation
7. Street Fighter: The Movie

As a matter of fact, if I compared The King of Fighters with other video game movies in general, it would make Uwe Boll look like Francis Ford Coppola. That's how horrid it is.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top