World Zombie Day October 26, 2008, Will you join??

kC, kinda looks like a women in an abusive relationship

but then again I've been watching a lot of law and order SVU
 
Wow! Looks fun! And there's even a chapter here in Seattle. Although I don't really have anything resembling a zombie costume, I could modify my SG1 uniform into a SWAT or police uniform that would fight zombies or something.
 
It must be an American thing, I've never seen such a thing in England, although if one was done here it would be in London... It takes 4 hours for me to get to london!!! ><
 
It must be an American thing, I've never seen such a thing in England, although if one was done here it would be in London... It takes 4 hours for me to get to london!!! ><

No! This is happening all around the world! Click on the link I provided in my first post and it will take you to a forum that lists all the states and countries involved.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top