On a side note, I just recently got into playing World of Warcraft. I'm having fun, and a bunch of guys from my board started characters on a new server so we could all level up together. For those interested in playing with us, I'm on Kirin Tor, and the character name is Ishn.
Right now I'm a 22 mage, other friends are 14-29. I've been lead to believe, however, that an experienced player can get up to 20 in less than 7 hours of gameplay, and we'll all probably pause around 29 for a bit to fight in the Battlegrounds and build up some honor, and get better equipment, etc.
For those who just play, I'm now one of you, against all of my protests over the past two years... I finally broke down. I blame the two dollar 14 day trial for it. I was like "$2? Hell, I'll give it a shot," and now I'm hooked.
It's a great game, but starts slow. I'm having fun, though. Right now I play about 15 hours a week.