Aronbafon
Well the game will be changing a lot soon with Cataclysm (Which might come out in November), but I'd say it's worth getting into as long as you can control how you play it.

While the lore part isn't super good anymore, it's still a good feeling when you along with 9 or 24 else defeat the Lich King.

It's over 8,000!
I guess, but I miss the lore. Since this is meant to be a continuation, it's not coming back.

Aronbafon
But when you look back at WoW.

Arthas, Kael'thas and Lady Vashj is really the only "important" lore characters that have been Killed.

And then we've had a conclusion with Illidan, sort of.

It's over 8,000!
I kind of prefer Illidan's death. Arthas getting killed is ridiculous. I don't really care for Kael'thas.

Last edited:
It's over 8,000!
I'd prefer it if he had died. :sweat: A sort of tragic end.
I just caught I misspelled his name.

Matrix of Leadership
so i got it downloaded finally. its pretty sweet. now....who wants to play? or can you even like play with eachother.

Banned
so i got it downloaded finally. its pretty sweet. now....who wants to play? or can you even like play with eachother.

You need to play on a server that people you know are on. Find some people that you know that are playing, and pick a server to try out. I would suggest not using a PVP server if you are brand new to WoW.

Webslinger
I'm not for World of Warcraft because it ruins great storytelling. It just pleases the non-fans. If you don't know or like Warcraft, you'll fit in well.
I recommend the first games and Warcraft 3 for your main game. Warcraft 3 is fun and it's not too much like one of those games you feel you need to play all the time.
Glad someone mentioned it, I would also recommend that too so you aren't lost when you see mad armies fighting undead legions in the cinema lol :laugh:
You need to play on a server that people you know are on. Find some people that you know that are playing, and pick a server to try out. I would suggest not using a PVP server if you are brand new to WoW.

I 2nd this, being a noob and leveling on a pvp server is a real pain. Especially when people camp your body :disappoin